Wingate at Dutchess

Reviews of Wingate at Dutchess

Nursing Home Reviews for Wingate at Dutchess

September 13, 2012

By Dee M.

The front desk staff at Wingate is always so friendly and welcoming each time I visit. As a recent newlywed they were all excited to see me and my husband as my grandfather had talked to them so much about it. The food staff and nurses are friendly enough, no one is downright rude, but they don't go out of their way to be extra friendly. The facility itself is on a nice piece of land and is always clean. I have yet to go there and see the place in disarray. My grandfather is there at Wingate seven days a week to visit my grandma, and never has had a bad thing to say about the place. My grandmother is on a feeding tube and isn't coherent, so we can't ask her what she thinks of her treatment, but we are happy with how she is treated while we are there.

August 28, 2012

By Wingate0

The facility of Wingate is a terrible filthy place. The staff neglects the patients and lets them sit in there own excrement for days at a time before cleaning them up or even checking on them. The patients have bed sores and bruises and several lawsuits pending against the facility. The food is poorly prepared and tasteless. Patients are often left unattended even if they are a fall risk and are left to take themselves to the restroom or to a different room and if they fall they are placed back into their beds and told not to leave. Items of personal value are often "misplaced" or taken from a patient and the attitude of the staff and administration is that their items are not needed by each individual patient because they are in a center and do not need them. I would definitely not allow anyone in my family or any of my friends to go to facility like this one at all!

About Wingate at Dutchess

Wingate at Dutchess is a senior living provider in Fishkill, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wingate at Dutchess for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wingate at Dutchess