Maple Downs

Reviews of Maple Downs

Independent Living Reviews for Maple Downs

November 11, 2015

By anonymous113064250

They were very accommodating in Maple Downs. They seemed to have a lot of interactions with the residents, and staff knew people by name. The residents seemed very pleased. My mom moved in August of this year and has seemed to have adjusted very well. She has a lot of friends and activites to do. She’s harder to get a hold of, so I guess that’s a good sign!

August 27, 2015

It was very nice looking inside, and it's a brand new facility. There was one lady I've met with who gave me a tour. However, independent living was too much for my mother. It was a beautiful establishment, and I would recommend Maple Downs if somebody wanted independent living. The one room I saw was clean, and the staff was accommodating.

April 21, 2015

By Joann18

One of the places I visited was Maple Downs. The settings were nice. The rooms were nice. The people seemed well cared for, but they weren't suited for my needs. The sales person who was the only one that I had interaction with was extremely well versed in what he was doing. I had lunch there. It was fine and well done. They had activities like movies and field trips. They had a variety of things that people could do if they chose. They had help buttons in each room. I was very impressed with it. I liked it a lot. It was just wasn't for my needs. I do not need that yet. However, it was a little far away from my family.

Costs for Maple Downs

Photos of Maple Downs

Services and Amenities of Maple Downs

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Maple Downs

Maple Downs is located in Fayetteville, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maple Downs for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Maple Downs does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Maple Downs