Maple Downs

Reviews of Maple Downs

Independent Living Reviews for Maple Downs

March 29, 2017

By Gerald068213

Maple Downs seemed really good, but with my limitations, it doesn’t fit me. The recreation area was big; it was spacious with a lot of chairs, and a lot of the residents were sitting and talking and visiting with each other, which seemed nice. We went there basically around lunch time; we went down to their meal preparation thing, and everybody was in there eating, and it looked great. Everything looked good. Everything was clean, neat, and all the equipment seemed to be in great shape. The people that I saw all seemed to be well-taken care of and enjoying themselves.

December 16, 2015

By anonymous117900350

Maple Downs was very nice and first-class. They had a lot of activities for the residents. Maple Downs was superior to the other facilities.

November 29, 2015

By Mark & Sherry

We actually liked the Maple Downs. It would have been really great for my mother to stay in if she didn't have dementia. I thought it was a great place: the people were terrific, the food was great, the amenities were great, and the apartment she had was amazing. The value was great, and I have nothing negative to say about it. I understand why they kicked her out. She was wrecking havoc because she couldn't live on her own. They did have a service in the facility with which you could contract. They would go and make sure she would have her medicine, but her problem was she'd wander. She was disruptive and wandering over to other people's property and taking their stuff. It's clear that it was a senior living facility where you have to have your faculties. My best friend's mother-in-law is there, and she loves it. They do a great job, and that's why she loves it. It's one of the best places you could possibly put your parent in.

November 11, 2015

By anonymous113064250

They were very accommodating in Maple Downs. They seemed to have a lot of interactions with the residents, and staff knew people by name. The residents seemed very pleased. My mom moved in August of this year and has seemed to have adjusted very well. She has a lot of friends and activites to do. She’s harder to get a hold of, so I guess that’s a good sign!

August 27, 2015

It was very nice looking inside, and it's a brand new facility. There was one lady I've met with who gave me a tour. However, independent living was too much for my mother. It was a beautiful establishment, and I would recommend Maple Downs if somebody wanted independent living. The one room I saw was clean, and the staff was accommodating.

April 21, 2015

By Joann18

One of the places I visited was Maple Downs. The settings were nice. The rooms were nice. The people seemed well cared for, but they weren't suited for my needs. The sales person who was the only one that I had interaction with was extremely well versed in what he was doing. I had lunch there. It was fine and well done. They had activities like movies and field trips. They had a variety of things that people could do if they chose. They had help buttons in each room. I was very impressed with it. I liked it a lot. It was just wasn't for my needs. I do not need that yet. However, it was a little far away from my family.

Costs for Maple Downs

Photos of Maple Downs

Services and Amenities of Maple Downs

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Maple Downs

Maple Downs is located in Fayetteville, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maple Downs for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Maple Downs does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Maple Downs