Brookdale East Side

Reviews of Brookdale East Side

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale East Side

March 20, 2014

By Joe30

Emeritus is a couple of miles away from where my wife and I live. My father-in-law is already quite familiar with it. The rooms are actually nice. The place is very close to shopping and medical facilities. They curve the facility from which out of a wooded area, and a lot of deer would walk through. They have very nice landscaping. I ate there one time when they had Christmas dinner. I thought the food was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I did notice they have singing, bingo, and they also have every day vans and buses that will take people to grocery store, to the mall, museum, or to some type of event. As opposed to other facilities, they have a very good deal, especially considering the services that they offer seem to be included in the price.

January 31, 2014

By John74622050

I showed up at Emeritus at East Side Manor but they weren't ready for a walk-through. The person they told me who do that wasn't even in the facility. Someone else gave me a tour, but this person didn't have answers to my questions. The environment seemed fine; the atmosphere was fine. It was acceptable and it didn't feel institutionalized. It's just that the people there weren't prepared for me and that the room they showed me was too small. There really wasn't enough space in that room.

September 25, 2013

By Russ3

My mom lived at Emeritus at East Side Manor before she passed away. My sister chose it because it was close to her. It was a good facility and the atmosphere was good too. I thought the staff were very nice and my mom was very happy. There were activities in the facility and she loved the food.

June 21, 2013

By Charlie8

My father wanted to stay in his own home, but after touring east side manor he loved it. Now he's been there three weeks and is happier than he was at home.

Photos of Brookdale East Side

Services and Amenities of Brookdale East Side

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale East Side

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Nestled up to wooded area full of wildlife. Residents enjoy watching the birds, deer, squirells and rabits come right up to their windows. The staff and residents are truly family at East Side Manor.

Map of Brookdale East Side