Field Home

Reviews of Field Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Field Home

October 01, 2012

By ffisher

I believe that this home is a terrible place. I don't know first hand how they were with the other patients, but they took horrible care of my great aunt. She wore diapers just in case of an accident but was still able to go to the bathroom with assistance. When she would ask for help to go to the bathroom they told her to just go in her diaper. This is completely unacceptable. There were several times where we would go to see her and take her to the bathroom to find and her diaper completely soaked if not leaking. She ended up getting a urinary tract infection and had to be transferred to a hospital. We definitely switched homes after that. These nurses disgust me.

August 14, 2012

By Gina1

It's a very quick provider. All the nurses were wonderful and the occupational therapist and physical therapist were great. It's just the one aide that we had, but she's no longer taking care of my mother. My mother stays there for physical therapy. She's having surgery on both knees, so after the surgery she will be at the nursing facility of the Field Home until she can go home. Everyone's taking good care of her there and I call every day to make sure she's taken care of. I'm there every weekend. I would suggest though that they take my mom outside for some fresh air everyday a little bit. She does tell them that but they said they're understaffed. At least spending a few more hours outside and not keeping her in her room because she gets lonely. She can't walk. I don't have other complaints other than that. It's a clean place. The atmosphere is pretty good. The staff are great! It's just sometimes you get a nursing aide and they don't like their jobs too much. They don't do good of a job, but you get people like that everywhere. Otherwise, everybody is very good.

May 31, 2011

By SkySym

Visited this facility

The Field Home at Seabury is located in Cortlandt Manor NY. The facility is surrounded by beautiful wooded areas. The apartments are renovated with taste, and the dining room allows for the residents to enjoy mealtime as if they were at a restaurant with an exceptional menu and food choices. The dining room or rand foyer entrance allow for a great gathering amongst friends. There are a number of hospitality amenities available onsite, as well as locally. If you are looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, this is a perfect place for your elderly parent.

About Field Home

Field Home is a senior living provider in Cortlandt Manor, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Field Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Field Home