Brookdale Clinton Clinton, NY

Reviews of Brookdale Clinton

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Clinton

July 01, 2016

By Anna642401

The staff at Brookdale Clinton is excellent. It's small with only 40 residents. It is basically in the field, all wooded with lots of birds and wildlife. It has a good-sized access road before you even get to the buildings. The layout is kind of a big square and easy to maneuver once you get used to it. I just have to sign in and out if I want to bring my brother out, and there isn't a curfew. The food is really good. The dining area looks like a fancy restaurant with tablecloths, place mats, cloth napkins.

August 13, 2015

I like everything about Brookdale Clinton. The staff is good, and my dad seems comfortable there. As far as I know, the food is good. We are very satisfied.

February 02, 2015

By attentive daughter

My Mother is at Clare Bridge and I couldn't be happier. The Director's office is on-site and he constantly spends time with the residents and is always available to family members. Mom's room is lovely as are the grounds, and the facility looks and feels homey; not like a nursing home. They have many activities for the residents. Every resident appears well cared for. I know that the staff genuinely loves my Mother and they are exceptionally kind to her. Many of the other residents are kind and sweet as well. She looks years younger since she arrived, she smiles a lot, gets a lot of physical therapy, exercise, and social time. She's doing great and I don't worry about her being loved and cared for.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Clinton

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: adult home

About Brookdale Clinton

At Brookdale Clinton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Clinton are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Clinton