Erie County Medical Center

Reviews of Erie County Medical Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Erie County Medical Center

September 29, 2014

By ladybags

please don't let the nice look of the place fool you,the staff only does what the have to and no more.when you first get into the place they are very friendly but when you start asking questions or when you want them to do their jobs they get real funny.if your not there all the time yes your loved one could stay wet you really need to be on top of these things. I see a lot of things while Im there and talk to a lot of people and I wish that I could say Im alone in this but Im not. the good things about this place is families who see each other seem to bond and form their own support group and that I nice,there is a women named lynn who does their activities and she goes really out of her way for the residents.And I do have to admit its kept clean housekeeping does their jobs

August 28, 2014

They sent her to Terrace View when they released her from the hospital. It’s brand new and it's beautiful. They provided her a very nice private room. It's a great place and the staff are very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

May 31, 2014

By Marianne9

Terrace View is a very new and nice facility. The staff is nice and very caring. I like that everybody seems friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice. The food is very good. They have basic activities, like playing games, and they have church facilities downstairs. They have singing groups and piano playing.

November 20, 2012

By oxwah

I only have good things to say about Erie County Home. The staff was helpful, the residents were taken care of, and the atmosphere was pleasant. I would recommend having your loved ones cared for here.

Services and Amenities of Erie County Medical Center

About Erie County Medical Center

Erie County Medical Center is a senior living provider in Buffalo, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Erie County Medical Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Erie County Medical Center