Oceanview Manor

Reviews of Oceanview Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Oceanview Manor

May 20, 2017

By dr-k

I recently went to visit this facility to possibly place my mother. I was pleasantly surprised what I saw. They were undergoing a tremendous amount of renovation and upgrade in the facility. The rooms I saw were beautiful. The staff was courteous and pleasant. One of the better facilities out there. Definitely one of my top candidates.

December 29, 2013

By 007

I Visited a dear friend there recently. She has been living there for about 2 months now. I was shocked to see the place. It was filthy, the people living there were unkept , dirty. They all needed some tlc. The staff just sits around doing nothing. The nurses and receptionist were very rude. I would never put my love one there.

Costs for Oceanview Manor

Photos of Oceanview Manor

Services and Amenities of Oceanview Manor

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AF0383B

• About Oceanview Manor

Oceanview Manor is located in the heart of Coney Island Brooklyn. Only steps away from the Coney Island famous boardwalk and beaches. Oceanview has beautiful ocean views that provide a calm and relaxing environment to all those who reside there. We are located only minutes away from shops and the fun of Coney Island Luna Park and Keyspan Park, public transportation and the Coney Island Subway main hub.

Our alternative to nursing home enables nursing home eligible residents to receive home health care services in the facility, delaying or preventing the need for admission to a nursing home. Medicaid funded.

Map of Oceanview Manor