Oceanview Manor

Reviews of Oceanview Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Oceanview Manor

August 20, 2018

By Bobby

Oceanview Manor was very nice, but there's not much public transportation. It's a very modern and elegant building. The staff was very nice, very helpful, and gave me a lot of information. The room was nice, clean, and pretty comfortable. They watch TV, they play games, they exercise, and they take them out on the patio or to look at the sea. The dining room was very nice. It's a cafeteria type dining room, but it's better. They have fruit available at all times. They have an exercise room. I really liked it. If the times comes for me to go somewhere, it would be there.

October 30, 2017

By Silvia

Oceanview Manor was nice and clean. Everything was good. I found no fault, no negativity. The staff took me to the room, the lunch room, and recreation room. The dining area was clean and nice. Nothing was going on when I was there. Everybody was in their room. The location was nice.

August 14, 2017

By k151617

This place looks more like a rehab center than assisted living. I did some research while looking for a place for my mother and was shocked at how unwelcoming and dirty this place is. I dropped by unannounced, someone told me it was nice but they had scheduled a visit. I didn't give them a chance to prepare, I saw their day to day, and it was lacking. I feel sorry for those forced to be there.

May 20, 2017

By dr-k

I recently went to visit this facility to possibly place my mother. I was pleasantly surprised what I saw. They were undergoing a tremendous amount of renovation and upgrade in the facility. The rooms I saw were beautiful. The staff was courteous and pleasant. One of the better facilities out there. Definitely one of my top candidates.

December 29, 2013

By 007

I Visited a dear friend there recently. She has been living there for about 2 months now. I was shocked to see the place. It was filthy, the people living there were unkept , dirty. They all needed some tlc. The staff just sits around doing nothing. The nurses and receptionist were very rude. I would never put my love one there.

Costs for Oceanview Manor

Photos of Oceanview Manor

Services and Amenities of Oceanview Manor

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AF0383B

• Get Costs

About Oceanview Manor

Oceanview Manor is located in the heart of Coney Island Brooklyn. Only steps away from the Coney Island famous boardwalk and beaches. Oceanview has beautiful ocean views that provide a calm and relaxing environment to all those who reside there. We are located only minutes away from shops and the fun of Coney Island Luna Park and Keyspan Park, public transportation and the Coney Island Subway main hub.

Our alternative to nursing home enables nursing home eligible residents to receive home health care services in the facility, delaying or preventing the need for admission to a nursing home. Medicaid funded.

Map of Oceanview Manor