Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center Bronx, NY

Reviews of Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center

March 14, 2017

By Gina Diaz

It was a very bad experience for my mother. No body care about anything and they spend way too long to do a simple thing. Also my mom gets a nasty vaginal infection because they let her the pampers for so long. My mom was crying and complaining about the service that she received and we decided to leave without permission. I definitely don't recommend that place.

September 30, 2016

By Michael648285

My dad is in rehab at Rebekah Rehab, and so far, so good. They do mostly rehabilitation for his hip, and he has a doctor who comes to visit him. The staff has a regular routine, and my dad has gotten used to the food. He didn't say it was bad; he just thinks it's bland, that's all. I haven't heard anybody say anything bad about the place, and it's very clean. I know another person who was there. That person went through basically almost the same process and was very happy with the service, too.

April 22, 2015

We went to visit Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center. It was beautiful. The bathrooms were immaculate. The rooms were very clean. I would want my friend to get that spot. Everyone seemed happy. The place was very well kept.

November 07, 2014

We go at Rebekah Rehab on Sunday to give communion to the elders. It is on the top of my list because it is in a nice area. It was a nice and clean place. They have nurses round-the-clock. The staff was very friendly. The environment was clean. The rooms were clean. The lobbies were clean. It is practically a new building, and it is also in the nice neighborhood. They had security at the gate. When you come to the building, they also have a security. The ground floor was very clean. From what I saw in the main floor going towards the cafeteria, the bathroom, and a few patient's bathroom that I rarely checked, I could see that this facility was pretty clean. They have a nice lounge. They have a little bench where the ones that walk with their walker could sit out there in the daytime when the weather is nice.

Services and Amenities of Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center

Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center is a senior living provider in Bronx, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rebekah Rehab and Extended Care Center