Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx

1800 Waring Avenue, Bronx, NY 10469
Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx

Assisted Living Reviews for Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx

June 15, 2015

The positive about Amber Court was that the administrative staff was very caring and forthcoming. The negative was that it wasn't all what they said it was going to be in terms of programming or the whole ambience. They had activities like bingo and some arts & crafts, but there wasn't anything challenging. It was more geared towards the mentally ill. That was the piece of it that I didn't like. They were more people with mental health issues. The apartments were nice, and I liked it. They could improve on the meal plans. It wasn't appetizing at all, and there weren't many choices.

We apologize that you didn't have a positive experience with us. We are looking to improve every day. Please call me and let me know how we can improve your experience. Thanks, Ruth 718-379-4400

November 07, 2014

One of my church brothers is there at Pelham Gardens. It is a nice place. It is clean and nice. They have a lot of activities, especially in the summer time. They have the 24-hour care too with nurses. The staff is very nice. For the few times we go there in the day time, they're pretty good. They don't have the attitude. It is a nice community of people. They have activities like line dancing for the old folks, movies, and ping-pong. It is like a home because they can bring some of my friend's furniture. It is like a home away from home. Their rooms are very clean. It is another place for people who have few dollars. I could see this is a very clean place. It is also a pretty big place.

We really appreciate your positive feedback. We love hearing from people who visited us.

April 11, 2014

By caring79244050

Amber Court looked old, the carpeting is old. There were lots of people walking around with walkers. The place is a house for sharing. The rooms were very small for 2 people. They were as big as the bathrooms. The room is only good for 1 person, but the price is too high for 2 in a room. I didn't like it, and I will not recommend them to others. But we were shown the dining room, it was nice. They have a chart with scheduled weekly activities, too.

May 08, 2012

By lomns

The facility is a great facility but sometimes they fail to clean on time and provide decent meals for the elder. they have recreation centers for the elder and also bingo night and therapy night which is great; it helps some of the 70 and 80 year olds to communicateey so that they won't feel lonely and isolated. there is a beautiful park to visit and the older adults love it

Services and Amenities of Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx

• Italian
  • Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx

Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx is a senior living provider in Bronx, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx for more details on services and rates.

Map of Amber Court Assisted Living in Pelham Gardens, Bronx