Brockport

Brockport (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brockport

Assisted Living Reviews for Brockport

May 29, 2014

My mother is here. I like the personality of the people there best. They were caring, considerate, and family oriented. They have a nursing service on staff all the time. The facility is clean. It is very nice. There are two sections to this building. One part is assisted living, where my mother has her own apartment. They provide food, and they take care of all her medications. On the other end of the building is the memory care, which is a separate part of this facility. In her apartment, she has a living room, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. It is bright and cheery. She has a huge picture window and she has air conditioning. It is all handicapped accessible. They did the bedroom furniture for us. My mother was not from here, so she was here without anything. Regarding food, to be honest, my mother has gained 10 pounds since she has been there. The dining facility was elegant.

May 29, 2013

My mother stayed here. The staff were very caring and helpful. She had a room. I have not tried the food but she ate everything. They had all kinds of activities like choral group and day trips. My husband built them a garden where they planted flowers. They were wonderful and I was very satisfied.

Costs for Brockport

Photos of Brockport

Services and Amenities of Brockport

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Brockport

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brockport