Rosewood on the Sound

Reviews of Rosewood on the Sound

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosewood on the Sound

April 29, 2015

By Linda106003950

Jones Manor is clean and new, and they have friendly people up there. I talked to the people that are staying there, and they seem to be very happy. They are doing some constructions, but hopefully by the summer, they will be done. It is accessible when you need to walk into town. They have activities like sing-alongs and bingo. My friend likes it and thought it was the best place for him because he will be close to his son. To me, it is basically the same except it is better for him because the people are still able to walk around. You didn't see people that are very disabled, and they are still more self-sufficient.

March 20, 2015

By Robert107969550

It is Jones Manor on the Sound, and it is for my mom. It is fine. It is simple and not fancy, but they take care of my mother. She has been there for a couple of years. There was a change in ownership, so I was just concerned, and I wanted to look at options. There doesn't seem to be any problem. I became quickly more comfortable with the new management. I really wasn't looking actively for her to move. I was just considering options in case the management proved to be totally different in what had been there before. They were different, but in a better way. I was satisfied with the facility before, but they are actually better now. The rooms are simple and semi-private, but clean. She shares a room. The food is fine. Everything is very basic, but there is plenty of food, and I see this when I usually visit or when she's having a meal. They have a full schedule of activities from Monday to Friday and sometimes on Saturday. Basically Sunday is when people have visitors or are taken out, but Monday to Friday they have a full schedule of activities.

Costs for Rosewood on the Sound

Photos of Rosewood on the Sound

Services and Amenities of Rosewood on the Sound

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Rosewood on the Sound

Rosewood on the Sound is a senior living community, located in Bayville, NY. In short, we provide care to elderly people who need help with daily tasks such as meal preparation, mobility, bathing or dressing. We offer loving intermediate care for individuals who cannot reside on their own in an independent living scenario, but do not need the full-time health care services of a nursing home. We also offer a wide variety of empowering programs for day care visitors and residents to facilitate better health, memory, and happiness. On a daily basis, our residents receive:

• Personal care assistance with all activities of daily living
  • Three healthy nutritious restaurant style meals served daily
  • Snacks throughout the day
  • Special attention to dietary requirements in accordance with state certified nutritionists
  • Onsite rehabilitation services
  • Pharmacy services
  • Medical diagnostic services including lab services, EKG scans and X-rays
  • Medication management and supervision
  • Charming, semi-private and private, air conditioned and furnished accommodations
  • Care coordination and case management
  • 24-hour supervision by expertly trained staff
  • Professional staff trained for dementia residents
  • Doctors on call 24/7 and community weekly visits or as needed
  • Coordination of medical appointments
  • Recreational activities, games, crafts, movies, visitors, outings, and events
  • We are a New York State licensed adult residence in Bayville, NY. We provide dignified and caring services for seniors, and have served seniors and their families for longer than 30 years.

Our community is nestled in a lovely wooded, waterside area in a beautiful residential area, and is conveniently located across the street from a shopping center. Places of worship and beach access are readily accessible.

We are a single-level building, meaning that all facilities are located on the ground floor. Not only do we provide room and board, housekeeping services, personal care, and supervision, but also medical and non-medical services such as events, activities, and entertainment. Often this includes barbecues, outings, movies, daily visitors, birthday parties, and arts and crafts programs.

To learn more about our community or to schedule a tour please click here and submit a form or call us at (516) 628-1350.

Because we genuinely care about our residents. From their first step into our home, our warmth and positivity brightens all it touches. Jones Manor on the Sound is a gracious residence situated near Oyster Bay Harbour. Our waterfront community is an attractive and ideal setting for the active, supportive, and creative life your loved one can experience at Jones Manor. Our genuinely caring and skillful staff attend to every need to enhance their well-being each day, working to provide a beautiful balance between care and independence.

Map of Rosewood on the Sound