Park Terrace at Radisson

Reviews of Park Terrace at Radisson

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Terrace at Radisson

September 26, 2014

By pjstanle

I moved my mom into Park Terrace a few months ago from another Assisted Living Facility. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the experience has been. The administrator Jennifer is a wonderful, caring person who seems to work 24/7. 75% of the time I am at the facility, it is after 5pm and Jennifer is still there as well as her wonderful admin Erin. It truly feels like a home, Everyone is warm and welcoming. My mom had to be rushed to the Emergency room the Thursday before Labor Day for syncope. By 9am Friday morning, I had already received a call from Gail (the RN at Park Terrace) asking how Mom was doing. She also assured me that if Mom would be released over the Labor Day weekend that Park Terrace would be ready and willing to receive her. Gail also made a contact at the hospital discharge unit and made sure that all the paperwork that Park Terrace required for Mom to return back "HOME" was completed so that did not stand in the way of Mom getting back to her normal routine as quickly as possible. I have never felt such concern from a nurse at an Assisted Living facility. The result was that Mom was released late Friday by her physician and returned to Park Terrace in time to receive dinner. I felt so blessed. Thanks to all the staff for being so caring.

April 11, 2014

I have to say that the person who took us on the tour at Park Terrace at Radisson was exemplary and spent a lot of time with us. They were interested in my mom and asked a lot of questions with regard to her. They were also able to answer all our questions. When we walked into the facility, it was very warm and welcoming. People were moving around, smiling, and happy. We were greeted right away. The rooms were probably some of the nicest and a good size. One thing I like about that is that the colors were more appealing. It was a bright facility with lots of light, and it was very clean. The bathrooms were right in their rooms, and they could shower in their rooms. They even had a little kitchen area with a little refrigerator. Because they are connected with an assisted living, they have some joint activities that the people in the memory care can go to. They have many different kinds of activities, and they have activities specific for memory care where you could stay right in that one wing with the memory care. The reason why I was attracted to that memory care facility is that it was small. It was only a 13-bed facility as supposed to some of the other ones. In the memory care, instead of having them read the menu, they are going to bring two dishes to them and let them chose which one they would like.

May 28, 2013

By jlrb

Park Terrace was closer to home but they did not have any private rooms available. The only available room was the semi-private which was shared with another resident. The facility was big and it had a lot of things like a salon and soda shop. I thought that would be confusing to other people like my mom. It would have been too busy for her, and transitioning would be hard.

July 23, 2012

By ABC1233

Park Terrace at Radisson is a beautiful place in the lovely city of Radisson, NY. The building itself is very nice as well as the rooms inside. They have a gaming area with a TV for people to socialize and also a room where they allow birthday parties and other festivities. It was very easy for our family to set up a get together to see my Grandmother. The staff was very nice as well, all the people were great. The only negative about the facility was they sometimes lose my Grandmother's laundry. Other than that, great place and highly recommended.

Services and Amenities of Park Terrace at Radisson

About Park Terrace at Radisson

Park Terrace at Radisson is a senior living provider in Baldwinsville, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Park Terrace at Radisson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Terrace at Radisson