St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Reviews of St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation

February 01, 2013

By bobndots

Generally, i don't write reviews as I'm a skeptic by nature. At this moment I feel compelled to write a review to make sure that anyone considering this facility, will do so with eyes wide open. This is a Medicaid facility and as such I wasn't expecting much, but it was worse than expected. My 93 year old grandmother has been there for 13 days. In that time, her condition has gotten worse due to neglect. She currently has a Urinary Tract Infection because the adult diapers are not changed throughout the day, although we were assured they are changed hourly. The infection was suspected on Monday and although we were told Thursday that they had started antibiotics, on Friday were told (by someone else) that antibiotics would begin today. On Thursday they discovered a bump on her head. This was due to the fall which was the reason she ended up in the hospital 3 weeks prior. If they've just discovered the bump on her head, does this mean that they have not washed her hari in the 13 days she's been there. We've been told that they have. Coversations at the nursing stations are that of frustrated employees at the end of their rope with no reason to do a good job. In desperation we will bring my grandmother home as soon as they have the paperwork ready (48 hours we're told). Not because she no longer needs treatment, but because she is deteriorating very quickly under their care. I realize that our medical services (especially for Medicaid) are terrible, but the attitude toward the elderly and lack of communication is much worse than I thought it would be.

November 17, 2011

By kongswoman

They took very good care of my mother during her last few months of severe alz./dementia. I didn't worry while she there.

About St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation

St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Theresa Healthcare And Rehabilitation