Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Reviews of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

February 28, 2018

By Angela

We went to Brookdale Juan Tabo Place. The general appearance was fine, but I don't like the idea that they're trying to sell a product saying, "we're the best." I wasn't happy with the sales approach. I don't believe in that kind of attitude. They have a walk-in tub, massage, and hairdressing. The dining area was nice.
We apologize that your tour of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place did not meet all of your expectations. Please be assured our staff is continuously committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident and we will share your feedback with our management team.

April 06, 2016

By Toni20

Brookdale Juan Tabo Place is a very nice place but small, which would not fit my mom as she likes big places. We talked to the administrator who was very nice and seemed to interact well with a lot of the residents. I would recommend this place if anybody wants a smaller facility. It was very clean and done well but seemed a little dated, although I know they are in the process of updating the facility.

January 31, 2016

By Debbie119805350

Brookdale was nice, and clean. I like the environment, and the staff. The rooms were small, but clean.

November 13, 2014

By Kathy97350050

I already found a place for my aunt. It's Emeritus at The Cottages, and they're very good. I like them. I would recommend them to anybody. It is very clean. The staff is really good. I really like it. It is a very good place. With regards to the room for my aunt, they let us decorate it, and we were able to bring her own blankets and stuff. They would provide it if we wanted but we brought a lot of my aunt's stuff. She shares a room with another lady, and they have their own bathroom. They go on field trips once a week. They have a beauty shop and a beautician that comes once a week. They have a podiatrist and a dentist that come. They would give my aunt all of her medications. Last month, they had an academy awards, like an exemplary thing, and they gave my aunt three awards, so it is very homey, it is very nice. They're very good. I really like them. I like the location, I like how it is laid out, and I like their good attention to my aunt.

June 25, 2014

By Lois12

Emeritus at the Cottages is where I want to be. I like it. Considering that it is a 4-hour drive from where I live, they offered me a ride and sent a van for me, and right away, I started feeling like royalty. The person showed me all the different layouts of some apartments that were available there. She even showed me one cottage that they also had, and I was very much impressed with the appearance. Also, the place smelled good.

May 28, 2013

Emeritus at The Cottages is not as nice as the one my mom is staying in right now. The rooms are smaller. A lot of rooms didn't have private showers. The first person that showed us around was very nice, friendly and helpful. But I probably won't consider this place for my mom to move into.

February 27, 2012

I am researching for a Assisted Living facility for my Mom that specializes in Memory Care. My first impression was that they were not as clean as they could be. Not to say they had trash all over the floor or something. Just dirty cushions and minor over looked housekeeping errors. I did have a lovely conversation with the sales rep. She was helpful & knowledgeable. What I liked most is that if she didn't know the answer to my question, She made sure she got it before the end of the tour. I happen to know that they are under new management and they had more vacancies than they wanted. I met a lot of the sales staff... I was a bit concerned that I never met with any actual caregivers. Before recommending this facility to any family and friends I would like to see them do more cleaning and cosmetic upgrades like cleaning the dirty cushions
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Pets: No Pets

• Licenses: YES

About Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Juan Tabo Place