The Pines at Whiting

Reviews of The Pines at Whiting

Assisted Living Reviews for The Pines at Whiting

August 14, 2014

By June16

I like The Pines. It's very nice. I have friends who live there, both in independent and in the nursing home, and it's fine. The people I know who live there like it. The sanitation seems to be fine to me. I live in the area. They have a lot of activities. I know my friend who lives there does a lot; she keeps very busy. I went there a couple of times for picnics. It's a good place to be if you can afford it.

May 31, 2013

By James31

The Pines at Whiting is an excellent place. The staff are very warm and friendly. The food was excellent. The rooms were of a good-size, nice, and livable.

December 21, 2012

By Rtg87

Upon entering the facility it was nice, open, and airy. The staff greeted us with a smile. There were many amenities including fitness classes, restaurant like dining, different game nights where everyone gets together, and everyone seemed very close, both staff and residents. Every day there was a different menu in the different restaurant sections. The residents could pick anything they wanted, from appetizer to dessert. They could also choose to eat in or take out. They organize movie nights a few times a week. They even had art classes, bingo, drama club, live bands, Wii bowling, etc. Even though this is an assisted living facility, everyone has their own freedom. Family could come and stay a night, grandchildren are welcomed. Everything was secure and clean. Whether you like to relax and have quiet time or be the life of the party, you can choose. It seemed like a great and fun atmosphere for any retiree.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Pines at Whiting

Photos of The Pines at Whiting

Services and Amenities of The Pines at Whiting

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Pines at Whiting

The Pines at Whiting is so much more than you may realize. Here you will find a community of residents who are casual, fun-loving and full of vitality. Friendships develop quickly and easily, as people with similar backgrounds and common interests come together in a relaxed atmosphere, that sets the perfect stage for socializing.

Map of The Pines at Whiting