Westfield Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Westfield Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westfield Center

March 02, 2015

By drmmm

do not take your family member here!! my mother had two stays there. every day i battled with the nurses about giving her, her water pill. my mother suffers from congestive heart failure and it's extremely important not to build up the fluid. they constantly told me they couldn't give it to her bc of low blood pressure. lies! i walked in at close to noon. my mom had swollen legs, moaning in pain, her breakfast tray untouched. i asked the nurse when she got her pill. she told me she didn't give it bc she was sleeping. i told her if she spent 2 seconds and walked in she should have noticied her moans of pain and difficulty breathing. needless to say my mother also contracted bronchitis that also went untreated. i will be seeking legal action against the facility and the doctor who claimed to have seen her daily!

July 19, 2014

By af2162

DO NOT BRING YOUR LOVED ONE TO THIS FACILITY! There are keys signs to know whether a facility will take care of your loved one properly. I write for an elder care attorney firm and I should have known better. This facility smells of urine and that is a key sign of care! This facility was recommended to me by a nurse so I dismissed the urine smell as "laundry" when I visited ahead but do not be fooled - they are leaving the residents soaked in urine. I'm devastated and just won a huge lawsuit against this facility due to the negligence of my loved one. They left him to basically die, not checking on him, although I was calling asking why he was not responding to his phone. The nursing staff is sub par at best. There was a woman in the room across the hall that would call to me all the time and she was covered in feces regularly - I alerted the aide one time and she said to me I'm too tired for this I'm not cleaning this mess i'm going to get someone else. Did she think it was okay because I wasn't the family? I immediately realized they were also doing this to my husband. Only days later though, then there was my tragedy from their proven negligence. Don't let this happen to you. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

About Westfield Center

Westfield Center is a senior living provider in Westfield, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Westfield Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westfield Center