Westfield Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Westfield Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westfield Center

July 19, 2014

By af2162

DO NOT BRING YOUR LOVED ONE TO THIS FACILITY! There are keys signs to know whether a facility will take care of your loved one properly. I write for an elder care attorney firm and I should have known better. This facility smells of urine and that is a key sign of care! This facility was recommended to me by a nurse so I dismissed the urine smell as "laundry" when I visited ahead but do not be fooled - they are leaving the residents soaked in urine. I'm devastated and just won a huge lawsuit against this facility due to the negligence of my loved one. They left him to basically die, not checking on him, although I was calling asking why he was not responding to his phone. The nursing staff is sub par at best. There was a woman in the room across the hall that would call to me all the time and she was covered in feces regularly - I alerted the aide one time and she said to me I'm too tired for this I'm not cleaning this mess i'm going to get someone else. Did she think it was okay because I wasn't the family? I immediately realized they were also doing this to my husband. Only days later though, then there was my tragedy from their proven negligence. Don't let this happen to you. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Services and Amenities of Westfield Center

About Westfield Center

Westfield Center is a senior living provider in Westfield, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Westfield Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westfield Center