Brookdale Westampton

Reviews of Brookdale Westampton

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Westampton

March 13, 2012

By Happy1231

My uncle lived here for a period of about one year before eventually moving in with his daughter. The facility was well maintained and the staff was amazing. I frequently popped in for unannounced visits and never met any resistance. On one occassion I stayed and ate with some of the residents. I found the food to be plentiful and tasty. There were always activitieS for the residents and the staff seemed to every kind and efficient. One of the things that struck me the most was that the staff memebers not only knew the names of all the residents, but they knew their likes and dislikes. Staff members would come to get my uncle when they knew one of his favorite activities was going to start. I found this very endearing. I never had any apprehension or fear about the level and type of care that he was receiving while staying at the facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Westampton

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Westampton

About Brookdale Westampton

At Brookdale Westampton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Westampton are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Westampton