Stratford Manor Care And Rehab

Reviews of Stratford Manor Care And Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Stratford Manor Care And Rehab

August 14, 2013

By tapbarr

My mother has been in this facility for two years. The Stratford Manor is well maintained with a large staff. They have a community room with varied activities for the residents. The dining choices are good and menus are varied to fit the residents needs. Most of the care givers are cooperative and take good care of the residents. There are a few workers who are special and take extra special care of my mother. Her medical needs are met and a doctor is called when necessary. I feel this is a very good facility and my mother is doing well there.

April 18, 2013

By Robin11

My grandfather opted to live in Stratford Manor Care and Rehab. I liked the way they treated me when I went in to inspect the place. The set up of the facility was really good. They had various activities. It just worked well with my grandfather. I liked their customer realtions. Everything was good. Although, I hoped they would validate any information on the residents' condition before relaying it through the telephone.

Services and Amenities of Stratford Manor Care And Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Stratford Manor Care And Rehab

Stratford Manor Care And Rehab is a senior living provider in West Orange, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stratford Manor Care And Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stratford Manor Care And Rehab