Arden Courts of West Orange

Reviews of Arden Courts of West Orange

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of West Orange

February 06, 2012

By changer

This is a lovely facility. It is warm, welcoming, bright and charming. I met with Gail. She is a wonderful person. It appears that the residents are well cared for. The facility was very clean and the employees very friendly.

May 12, 2011

By purpledolphin

Visited this facility

I admit I was at first a little uncomfortable that to exit the area where the Alzheimer's residents live, one needs a code to unlock the door. I know this is for their own safety, because with memory issues they need to be supervised. Once inside the living area, things are actually quite homey and nice, without any sort of "locked in" feeling. Within the supervised area of the building, the residents are free to move around as they wish. What I really liked is that residents can go outdoors if they'd like! In the protected area is a door to an enclosed courtyard area where they can sit or walk outside and still remain safe. Residents have lots of activities, and are encouraged to stay active. I was pleasantly surprised to find many of the residents reading books and newspapers.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of West Orange

Services and Amenities of Arden Courts of West Orange

About Arden Courts of West Orange

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of West Orange