Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

296 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470
Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (973) 333-4054

Reviews of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

January 07, 2020

By Nancie B

The aides were good. The nurses were good. And the therapist were better than good, they were excellent.

Nancie, we really appreciate your kind words about our aides, nurses, and therapists. Thank you for sharing your experience!

December 06, 2019

By Refunia Festa

I was a resident at Regency Gardens. The private room was beautiful and truly home-like. My doctor said that it could take months to walk again, and only after three weeks here, I am able to walk and even dance without assistance. I want to give a thank you to Regency Gardens' personnel for the excellent care, activities, and a special kudos to the therapy department! I was so happy here, I told my family "I don't want to go home", but alas I should be leaving shortly.

Refunia, thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! We are are glad to hear that you are so much better and recovered exponentially at our facility. Thank you for choosing Regency Gardens!

November 26, 2019

By Aida Garcia

Beautiful. Everyone here was so sweet.

Aida, thank you for sharing your experience!

March 22, 2019

By SMattie

The caregivers always took at least 15 to 20 minuets to respond to a call bell and they were not always very friendly. Food horrible and always cold. The first room I was in was dark and dreary and the patient they put me with would yell at me but they did at least move me. The only good thing and the only reason I stayed for three weeks was their therapists.

We are so sorry that you did not have the best experience at our facility. We would like to make things right, please contact us directly.

January 18, 2018

By tova

After searching for nursing home for our mom who was double emputee we decided to place her in Regency Gardens. We did not register it, she lived there for the next five years to the last day in June 2017 when she closed her eyes forever. The staff, the management team were just wonderful always ready to solve s problem if occurred We are so thankful to Mark, Marybeth, Yaakov, Deidra,Ruthie just ato mention a few and to all for making the last year’s of our mom live as pleasant as they can be under the unfortunate circumstances We would definitely recommend Regency if nursing home is needed

Tova, thanks so much for your gracious and kind review. I will share this with the rest of our team. We are grateful. God bless. Judah

May 19, 2017

By bernard-goldberg

I was a rehabilitative patient with 2 Regency facilities (Regency Jewish Heritage in Somerset and Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ - long story) from December 19 thru February of last year after undergoing hip replacement surgery. I was recently invited back to their faciIity in Somerset NJ for a free and poignant movie screening (under the name Project Witness) sponsored by Regency Heritage in conjunction with the Holocaust remembrance day. I was grateful to receive this follow up communication and invitation from Regency, which prompted me to post my review here. I see some positive reviews and a few negative reviews online and while I cannot talk for others, I can only share my experience in the hopes that it will benefit others. Regency Heritage and Regency Gardens earned my trust and gratitude by putting me on the road to recovery in a relatively short period of time. My physical and occupational therapists were courteous and professional and I was always treated with respect. The facilities were clean and inviting and my Wife and family members received free meals and updates whenever they'd come to visit. Caring for an elderly and compromised patient isn't easy. Regency cared for me, as though I was family.

August 19, 2016

By Charlotte O.

My niece was a patient at their facility until her death IN august OF 2016. Over the course of 3 years, we had the opportunity to spend weeks at a time at their nursing home. We are grateful for the care she received from their staff. Everyone was so kind and caring. Lisa was a patient, but was treated like family. Regency Gardens has our gratitude.

May 10, 2016

By MariaSKJXC

I didn’t like Regency Gardens. It reminded me of an uninviting hospital, which is not what I’m looking to put my mom in. The staff was very nice, and the rooms were very clean, but I didn’t like the environment.

We take our reputation very seriously at Regency Gardens and duly appreciate and respect the consumers ability to publish their online reviews (positive and/or negative). Indeed, our overwhelmingly positive and qualified consumer reviews online, speaks volumes regarding our commitment to customer satisfaction. Every published review online, affords us the ability to glean valuable information which we consistently use to enhance our programs and re-double our efforts to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. We understand that items such as personal taste and preference are subjective (by definition) and that what one individual may find appealing is perhaps not the same for the next person. We are very proud of the beauty and aesthetics of our warm and inviting environment at Regency Gardens and we are in fact, a home and a haven for our residents. Our tasteful décor and many amenities are on display right here on this webpage via full color photographs and a virtual video tour. We also invite anyone to tour our facilities to subjectively decide for themselves whether they appreciate our efforts to create the warmest possible environment for our 120 happy residents to reside in, happily and healthfully. We appreciate and respect this individual posters personal feedback and kind words for our staff and the cleanliness of our facility!

March 09, 2016

By Lorraine G

It is difficult to express my deepest feelings concerning my Jane's four years at Regency Gardens in Wayne. The wonderful caregivers like Carmela, Carol, Mary, Kristen and Nurse Kristen, is unprecedented. I shall continue to sing your praises to anyone needing a second home!

February 02, 2016

By Pat N.

My Father, Joseph M. has been a resident at Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ for the past few years. We transplanted him from a different facility because Regency was geographically convenient for family visits and it was highly recommended by friends and families who had relatives there. We all agree that we made an excellent choice. We are especially pleased by the meals that are served. The food is always top quality and tailored to the residents needs. Joseph is 94 years old and we are quite pleased with the care and hard work of the staff. Pat N.

January 18, 2016

By Michele D.

Regency Gardens Nursing and Sub-acute Rehabilitation Center is especially accommodating for a husband and wife in the same room and sharing in activities. As a pampered wife, my husband did everything for me. The Regency Gardens continued to take care of my needs when he was not capable. It's very comfortable on the second floor where the nurses are professional, compassionate and understanding; and the aides are always helpful and attentive. There are many activities available to anyone who wishes to participate. It has been a rewarding experience for me!

September 21, 2015

By Donals J Holwerd

Kristin, Social Services, gave me a warm welcome to Regency Gardens on the day of my admission. Not too long ago, she was actually my student at the Eastern Christian School While I was recuperating, my Wife would come visit me everyday. I thank God for the many acts of kindness and compassion I witnessed at Regency Gardens Subacute Rehab Center in Wayne, NJ

June 23, 2015

By RA. Torres

My mom Maria was recently at Regency Gardens for rehab. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the excellent care she receieved from the entire staff. God Bless Regency!

May 07, 2015

By Carolann Cusick

When I got to Regency Gardens after five months sick in the hospital, the only thing i could do was stand up from my wheelchair. When i left, I could walk and go up and downstairs! Now, I can walk without a walker or a cane and just got the OK to drive again. Of course, since I can drive, i came back to thank all of my buddies who make it possible.

May 05, 2015

By Marie Centrone

This facility is excellent! I would refer to a friend or family.

October 29, 2012

By Claudia2

Regency Gardens is a fantastic facility. I would recommend it to anyone. They just really care about the patient, and they'll do anything that they can to help them feel comfortable and feel at home. It's nicely kept. I like the idea that they kept the smell down. People were happy there. They have a good selection of food. If you don't like it, they'll offer you something else. My mother-in-law is in a room with three beds and she loves it. You can tell that they were on top of things. If you ask them to come in and clean the rug, they're there immediately. They aim to please. If you ask the nurse and check the patient out, they're there. If you need to have supplements given to your patient, like my mom has osteoporosis and she likes to try old kind of remedy with grape juice and stuff, they give it to her and there's no problem. I have had absolutely no problems with them at all.

September 26, 2012

By volunteerforlife

The facility is a very clean and well maintained nursing home. The staff is extremely helpful and cooperative and are willing to help volunteers and students when they feel they can help. The activities available at the nursing home are of wide variety and much entertainment is provided for the residents. While there i did not like the aesthetics of the shower bathroom for patients, it seem jail-cell like. Some of the patients were combative but the staff knew exactly how to accommodate to such situations.

Photos of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Services and Amenities of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Features Extra: Free Coffee And Nourishment Stations

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help Families With The Medicaid Application Process

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: NJ061614

About Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

regencygardensnursing.com

Residents and families alike appreciate our luxurious rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment. Outside, our park-like grounds, complete with gardens, gazebos, waterfalls, fountains, fish ponds and walkways offer a perfect setting for socializing or quiet reflection.

Convenient to major roadways and public transportation, Regency Gardens is adjacent to award-winning St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital, one of the area’s premier acute care institutions.

Located in Wayne, one of Northern New Jersey’s finest communities, Regency Gardens is a charming and welcoming haven set on seven magnificently landscaped acres. The two-story, 120 bed facility has been custom designed for optimum safety, accessibility and comfort. A stunning lobby, beautiful wall and floor coverings, bright and cheerful areas for relaxing or socializing, all add to our residents’ enjoyment, positive outlook and sense of well-being.

Standards of quality and continuity of care are exceptional. In fact, Regency has ranked at the top of state surveys for five years running, and members of our nursing staff average nearly a decade of continuous service. We have also been awarded the highest 5-star rating in Gannett News Service’s recent statewide review as reported in USA Today. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to rehabilitation therapies and assistance with basic requirements of daily living.

…where caring comes to life

Regency Gardens is a true Gem in Wayne. With breathtaking landscaping and unequaled care and compassion, we truly are "The Place Where Caring Comes To Life!"

Map of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center