Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Reviews of Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Nursing Home Reviews for Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

December 18, 2015

By Tom114751250

Everything was ok. PT and OT staff have been excellent. Nurses and aides are very caring, helpful in all ways. Thank you!

September 29, 2011

By GoldenGirl1

The Atrium of Wayne was a nice place to stay. My grandmother had been a resident for 2 years before her passing. When first walking into the facility it was very comfomfortable, It almost seemed like a hotel. The staff was friendly in greeting visitors and were very helpful when people didnt know where to go. The Atrium also had a pet friendly policy which I loved because my grandmother always wanted to be visited by my dog. They also had a nurse with a therapy dog that would visit on occasion. The Atrium had a nice hair salon for residents which made my grandmother very happy because she also loved looking her best! They have a nice outdoor patio where residents can sit and play games or visit with family and friends. The only reason I give The Atrium 4 out of 5 stars is because it was very very expensive and although there was lots of things to do, my grandmother was often lonely. I wish they had extra staff to visit with the residents more often than they did, for the money paid. Other than that I would suggest the Atrium to a friend.

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne is a senior living provider in Wayne, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne for more details on services and rates.

Map of Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne