Manorcare Health Services Voorhees

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services Voorhees

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services Voorhees

September 27, 2013

By runnergirl

Minus 1 star. I can't even begin to say what a horrible place this is and what poor condition my Father was in when released from their care. In January 2013 my Father broke his hip and was sent there to rehab. He started to complain his foot was bothering him and I saw horrible pain faces. His roommate told me he was up in the middle of the night hollering? that isn't my Father. My Dad begun to appear very drugged and even started to withdraw. That isn't my Father. He told me the staff was rough when moving him and his room mate told my sister one of the aides was extremely rough with him. After 3-weeks my sister receives a call stating he has a sore on the bottom of his heal. Sore is an understatement a hugh black would that took up his entire heel. Within 4-days after that we were told he was to be released that Saturday. Well Manor Care it's been 8-months and my Father won't be able to walk for another 6 to 8 months if he able because of the poor care he received. Within a week after they released him we were back at the emergency room being told he was over medicated. There is so much more to this story which has caused my entire family so much pain and suffering. I was actually told it was my Father's fault that he got a sore on his foot. He broke his hip you overdose him on medication and it's his fault. Shame, shame, shame..Nobody should put their family member there.

May 29, 2012

By Gary2

This facility has a pleasant setting. It is sent at the very back end of an retail and office park, so it has the benefits of both easy access and peace and quite. It backs up to woods, and there is a pond nearby where geese live, so it is quite pleasant. The common areas of the facility are beautiful. The place feels new and modern--not at all run down. But it is also decorated in a timeless way that should allow older patients to feel at home.The higher-up staff is wonderful. However, the quality of the CNAs is hit-or-miss. Some are pleasant, some are gruff and hurried. Unfortunately, I have heard that the food has declined in quality recently.

About Manorcare Health Services Voorhees

Manorcare Health Services Voorhees is a senior living provider in Voorhees, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services Voorhees for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services Voorhees