Kresson View Center

Reviews of Kresson View Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Kresson View Center

January 17, 2014

By Mary69973750

I visited Kresson View Center. The living quarters looked nice. They had a very basic dining area. They did say they had activities and they had something going every day. However, I didn't like the quality of the staff. There were residents there unattended.

August 26, 2013

By Angelfriend

My husband went for rehabilitation at Kresson View Center for only five days since he was brought back to the hospital immediately. I learned that there was only one RN who suprevised the whole building which was a five-story building. The living conditions were slightly improved than the other facility. There were more activities available if you sorted them out but you had to be physically capable of doing those activities.

August 06, 2012

By Mary0108

This was a wonderful place. My dad become violent during his final months and could not live at home. We had a large family who visited my father often at Kresson View. They were always good to him....morning, noon, night. I highly recomment this facility.

May 09, 2012

By Ericjm13

Other

My mother, who has Alzheimer's and dementia, was at Kresson View for almost two months for rehab after she broke her hip. We chose them because we heard their physical therapy was very good, which it was. The problem was with the rest of her care. Other than in physical therapy she was not encouraged to walk at all. She was also not encouraged to use the bathroom or to do much of anything. She was overmedicated, put on a mechanically soft diet, and, in general, not treated as an individual. She was managed more than cared for. I understand that my mother can be combative and uncooperative because of her illness, but if a facility cannot care for patients according to their needs, but rather, do whatever they have to to to maintain their operation, then maybe they shouldn't be in this business. To be fair, there were many caring nurses and aides who were very good with my mom, but many others who weren't. Overall, there was very poor communication within the facility. The facilty itself did not have enough room to function efficiently and effectively and lack of cleanliness was a big issue. I did find social services to be very understanding and helpful. But if we had to do it over again, we would definitely not have chosen Kresson View.

Photos of Kresson View Center

About Kresson View Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Kresson View Center