Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland

Reviews of Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland

June 30, 2011

By vinelandboi

My father lives at this facility. They offer great care while allowing the residents to live independent lives. I visit with my father daily and interact with staff and other residents while I am there. The other day was my fathers' birthday. The staff coordinated a birthday party for him and all the staff and residents participated in the party. Staff brought home made food that they made themselves. It was great! They all went out of their way to make my father's birthday extra special. The care they provide is way more than I expected it would ever be!

June 23, 2011

By TheMerv

I recently toured Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland. The staff was nice and attentive. The consumers seemed happy and well taken care of. They were very friendly. The rooms were clean and bright and sunny. I would highly recommend this facility to others.

Services and Amenities of Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland

About Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland

Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland is a senior living provider in Vineland, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Oak Assisted Living at Vineland