The Haven at Siverwoods

The Haven at Siverwoods (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Haven at Siverwoods

Assisted Living Reviews for The Haven at Siverwoods

September 16, 2014

The Haven at Silverwoods was a little more expensive than what I wanted to pay at this time, but it was very nice and clean. They had private rooms, and they also had buses and pools, but for each amenity you pay extra. They had two bedrooms with a nice kitchen and a dining room. For assisted living, it was very nice.

April 24, 2013

The Haven was close to my house and where I worked. The place was nice. The staff were amenable. My dad was in a studio apartment which was okay. I did not try their foods. The communication to the family and relative needed improvement. Other than that, he was happy there than in a nursing home.

November 02, 2012

By rlpalmerini

Other

My Father-in-law is a resident of this facility. up until Hurricane Sandy I had no reason to complain or praise the service we are paying for. but he was evacuated when the Haven lost power due to Sandy. I guess he was lucky because Hven staff called my wife to come pick him up, the other residents are on cot in a nursing home somewhere. I cannot believe a business like this does not have a backup generator. I also cannot believe how rude and defensive the staff got when my wife and I asked them about it. Instead of listening to us the staff first lied about even having a generator, then that it was down for repairs, then we were told it was not big enough. If i could give a negative review I would. I am also actively looking for another facility to place my father-in-law in. I can tolerate mediocre care, but not being lied to.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Haven at Siverwoods

August 11, 2015

What The Haven had was good. You could live by yourself as long as you could take care of yourself. If you couldn't take care of yourself anymore and you needed more nursing or more care, they had another section you could move right into. So you wouldn't have to go look for another place. It was beautiful with lot of lights in the room. The grounds were well-kept with a big clubhouse. The people who would show you around would give you information that you should have to make a good decision.

August 12, 2013

By Nancy41274350

I found the people in Silverwoods to be very caring. Their apartments are on one floor. They greet all the residents by name. You can also move up to assisted living, where you can get a nurse to come in to help you for a short term. There's also a nursing home facility on the property.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (2) See fewer reviews

About The Haven at Siverwoods

The Haven at Siverwoods is a senior living provider in Toms River, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Haven at Siverwoods for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Haven at Siverwoods