Silverwoods Adult Living

Silverwoods Adult Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Silverwoods Adult Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Silverwoods Adult Living

April 19, 2015

My neighbor's wife is at The Haven at Silverwoods with severe Parkinson's. I have gone there a few times to visit, and it is very clean, very large, and quite spread out. It is a new facility, so it is very clean, but they just keep the residents medicated. They have them all circled around the nursing station, and they are all medicated out. As a matter of fact, my neighbor had to request that they stop medicating his wife. The rooms are kept very clean though. I was only there a couple of times visiting, and from what I've seen, everything was very nice.

April 17, 2015

Silverwoods was recommended by one of my coworkers. Their rooms were bigger than where my dad is. The dining room was small. They had a salon, but not a swimming pool. The place is one story, but it is very spread out, so that wasn't good for my dad. It is all on one-level, but everything is spread out, so where he would have to go, he has a long way to get there.

September 16, 2014

The Haven at Silverwoods was a little more expensive than what I wanted to pay at this time, but it was very nice and clean. They had private rooms, and they also had buses and pools, but for each amenity you pay extra. They had two bedrooms with a nice kitchen and a dining room. For assisted living, it was very nice.

April 24, 2013

The Haven was close to my house and where I worked. The place was nice. The staff were amenable. My dad was in a studio apartment which was okay. I did not try their foods. The communication to the family and relative needed improvement. Other than that, he was happy there than in a nursing home.

November 02, 2012

By rlpalmerini

Other

My Father-in-law is a resident of this facility. up until Hurricane Sandy I had no reason to complain or praise the service we are paying for. but he was evacuated when the Haven lost power due to Sandy. I guess he was lucky because Hven staff called my wife to come pick him up, the other residents are on cot in a nursing home somewhere. I cannot believe a business like this does not have a backup generator. I also cannot believe how rude and defensive the staff got when my wife and I asked them about it. Instead of listening to us the staff first lied about even having a generator, then that it was down for repairs, then we were told it was not big enough. If i could give a negative review I would. I am also actively looking for another facility to place my father-in-law in. I can tolerate mediocre care, but not being lied to.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Silverwoods Adult Living

About Silverwoods Adult Living

Silverwoods Adult Living is a senior living provider in Toms River, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Silverwoods Adult Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silverwoods Adult Living