Princeton Care Center Princeton, NJ

Reviews of Princeton Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Princeton Care Center

November 20, 2014

By m.blomgren

My father was here for acute rehab then transferred to a permanent resident. Care on first floor was better. Like most, they are understaffed. Not many RN's mostly LPN Aside from the therapists (OT, PT and speech) staff, the rest of the admin, social worker and nursing supervisor are ineffective. After numerous deficiencies brought to their attention, they were like Teflon, nothing really changed. A dry hard toothbrush of my fathers did not effect a change, simply said they are brushing his teeth?h(must be blow-drying it) He was asleep in the dining room one night at dinner and another resident said he did not eat ; while two aides were talking and another texting, when questioned they said the tray could not stay, so I guess it would be ok for him not to eat from 12 lunch to breakfast the next day. When approached , the administrator said it was not neglect, that would be 8 days - no sir, that would be murder! The same issues existed, inconsistent aides, terrible culture of staff and residents acting depressed. A visit was always frustrating and sad. My father had two Urinary track infections during his stay, never having had them before his admission. He constantly had cuts that were never explained. While there, he had clothes missing, even though family did wash? While the receptionist and a few workers were pleasant, they are rated as having more depressed patients than average - this is more than true. Rather than fix the deficiencies, they got us to move, which was the best thing we ever could have done. Pity the poor souls who have no one advocating for them.

March 05, 2013

By Ginny74

My mother was recently at Princeton Care Centre following hospitalization for stent placement. Her doctor recommended rehab before she went home. The care my mother received was excellent. The staff was very attentive and the rehab team encouraged her every day until she was well enough to return home safely. The staff was very kind and kept the family informed of my mother's progress at every visit.

August 16, 2012

By Unimpresessed

My grandmother is a elderly bedridden woman who has a hard time talking and can't move because of a rare bone disorder. We took her to Princeton Care Center because we heard it was the best nursing home. Today she called me needing the bedpan because she couldn't communicate with them, so I had to call six times. Five times I was hung up on, I got attitude from the impatient receptionest, and the sixth time I was forwarded and then hung up on. This is both unprofessional, juvenille, and rude. She has had problems with other patients who come to ridicule her and members of staff that mock her and abuse the power that they could use to help and make a difference. -Unimpressed.

May 08, 2012

By kathys929

Other

Princeton Home Health Care gave care to my mom for 3 weeks. The visiting nurse was very good at communicating with me about her care. The social worker was WONDERFUL! There were a few scheduling situations but we got it worked out. I would definitely recommend this agency.

November 19, 2011

By Julianna1

All the nurses, home health aides and specialists:PT. OT,Speech pathologist are outstanding

Services and Amenities of Princeton Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Princeton Care Center

Princeton Care Center is a senior living provider in Princeton, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Princeton Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Princeton Care Center