Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Reviews of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Nursing Home Reviews for Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

April 14, 2015

By Alan21

I went to Pavilions from the hospital. I stayed there for three months. It just didn't suit me at all. It didn't have simple facilities like wifi, and the people were really down and out. It was just a depressing environment for me. I was in a private room, and the rooms were decent enough. The food was OK. I have a hearing problem, and many of the staff spoke anyaway. I had a very difficult time understanding them, and they had very heavy accents.

September 26, 2011

By chachwins

My father currently lives here, and for the most part, I am satisfied with how the facility is run. The aides are not the best, and sometimes are very inattentive to the patients. The nursing staff is much better at attending to the patients, but they are few and far between in a home with over 100 residents. It is exceptional looking, and the entrance and activities rooms are kept very clean. The maintenance staff responds to issues, but does not always do so with the utmost urgency.

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton is a senior living provider in Princeton, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton