Chestnut Hill

Reviews of Chestnut Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Chestnut Hill

January 04, 2014

By jpareja

My father was in this facility on a short term basis for about 2 months. The treatment he received there was horrible. The food was mediocore at best. My father just had bypass surgery on his right leg and we need to put him in another facilty and we would NEVER even think of putting him back in this facility. They would give him the OPTION of doing physical therapy of not. They ignored symptoms of the start of gangrene. Instead of contacting the doctor, they simply wrapped his feet and did not make us nor the facilty doctor aware of this. Never again! Do not put your loved on in this facility.

December 02, 2012

By caring11272

The cleanliness at Chestnut Hill Conv Center is better than we've expected. The food is great both for the guests and patients. The staff are attentive. I could tell that their patients are happy.

Services and Amenities of Chestnut Hill

About Chestnut Hill

Chestnut Hill is a senior living provider in Passaic, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Chestnut Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chestnut Hill