Atrium of Park Ridge

Reviews of Atrium of Park Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Atrium of Park Ridge

September 30, 2015

By Barbara Davis

Quality of services generally good. Caring, kind people - professionals are excellent. Aides ok.

September 23, 2015

By Michelle117154550

My aunt is a resident here. I find the staff to be excellent. They go above and beyond in taking care of her needs.

August 26, 2015

By John McDonnel

I have been here for 7 happy years. When I first arrived, I was in a very poor condition. I could not walk, dress or shave. The nurses and aides were spectacular. The aides encouraged me and helped me back to walking. The entire staff was friendly. They nursed me back to health. The activities are excellent and the food is quite good.

July 28, 2015

It was very clean. We had a meal, and the food was very good. We were very impressed with the staff. They had an activity board in the front of the building, and they had something going on every day of the week. It was excellent.

Photos of Atrium of Park Ridge

Services and Amenities of Atrium of Park Ridge

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 05A001

About Atrium of Park Ridge

Pick your place: Atrium apartments are private or shared, modern but homey. Of course climate control, TVs, landline phones and many other amenities are included. Every inch is designed to be safe and convenient, but not obviously so: easy-to-navigate hallways, chairs at the right height, call buttons just in case.

We’ll cook: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are on the menu in our restaurant-style dining rooms. We cook and eat local (more brats in Wisconsin, more pasta in New Jersey, and produce plucked from our resident gardens).

We’ll clean: Housekeepers thoroughly clean and shine every apartment, and do each resident’s laundry.

Family ties, strengthened: If you’re family, you’re on the team. Families can hold birthday parties in our private dining rooms, go to yoga with Mom and stay in constant touch with Dad’s nurse. And for family members who happen to be animals, many communities are pet-friendly.

Community, involved: Neighbors of all ages mix and mingle with us at live performances, seminars, holiday parties and cook-offs.

A full calendar: Who’s coming to the outdoor exercise class, gardening club, chili cook-off, church service, current events class, shopping expedition, museum trip? Life here is quiet only when residents want it to be.

Map of Atrium of Park Ridge