Manor By The Sea

Reviews of Manor By The Sea

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor By The Sea

October 24, 2013

By Lou531

When they were United Methodist, they were very good. Since they have been taken over by Meridian the care of its residents has declined. The staff is rude and could care less, if you try to reach the nurses’ station over the weekend, GOOD LUCK, the phone just rings and rings. If the residents hit their call bell, you can wait up to 30 minutes plus for someone to check in on you. This place needs an employee over hall. I Rate this provider a ZERO!

July 23, 2013

By hopedenise

I liked the Manor, it's not far from the beach. I believe they do have activities there. The rooms were okay in size although I liked the room where she was now.

October 17, 2012

By S.M.L.

Out of all the nursing homes I've seen my grandmother in, Manor By the Sea was clearly the best. All of the staff knew all of the residents and personalized both the care they gave the residents as well as the attention they gave their family. So many nursing homes seem to be completely lacking stimulation. At Manor By The Sea, there were daily activities and events. None of which were what I would call condescending. Everything the residents did was chosen wisely and reflected their past, as opposed to seeming like a childish activity. The facilities were fabulous and looked as though they were hotel quality. Overall it was a fabulous facility with wonderful caretakers.

July 27, 2012

By M3

Father had rehab stint here once and then the final weeks of his life 2 years later. They were caring, respectful, kind and the care was dignified. As awful as those final weeks were, I couldn't have hoped for more graceful support.

Services and Amenities of Manor By The Sea

About Manor By The Sea

Manor By The Sea is a senior living provider in Ocean Grove, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor By The Sea for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor By The Sea