Buckingham At Norwood, The

Reviews of Buckingham At Norwood, The

Nursing Home Reviews for Buckingham At Norwood, The

March 30, 2017

By Sue442773

Buckingham At Norwood was very nice and very clean; however, I thought the service was really bad. Nobody came to help my mother to go to the bathroom. She would call or ring the bell, but nobody would come. It happened many times at night, so she would try to go by herself, and that was dangerous because she could have fallen. She said that she refrained from drinking water after 3 o'clock so that she didn't have to go to the bathroom. She stayed there for about 2 weeks. I didn't really like it too much. The room that my mother was in was small. There were 2 people in a room, and it was divided by a curtain. It was small, but it was clean. Sometimes the sun was too blazingly hot in the morning. I wanted a nurse to come and do something about it. They tried to move the curtain, but it didn't move, and they said, "Well, that's that." I wasn't that happy with them. Buckingham At Norwood was a very quiet place. It was very nice. But, interestingly, there wasn't hardly enough parking. Their grounds were big, but they was hardly any parking, so we had to park far away and walk to the facility. It wasn't really that great for visitors. Parking was not so good.

July 29, 2013

By Keith4

Buckinghham at Norwood was a nice facitliy. It was located out in the Country and it was quiet area. It got plenty of rooms. It got a big staff. There's always plenty of people around to attend to their patient. My dad was really pleased with the physical therapists. He said they were outstanding. They had a big physical therapy area. They really spent a lot of time getting him improved his physical wellbeing. He said that the food was generally good and it was more than what he needed. I would recommend this facility to others.

About Buckingham At Norwood, The

Buckingham At Norwood, The is a senior living provider in Norwood, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Buckingham At Norwood, The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Buckingham At Norwood, The