CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

Reviews of CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

Memory Care Reviews for CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

April 29, 2015

By John24654350

My wife is happy at Harmony Village. She's been there since September. It's a nice community, it's clean, and the staff is helpful. The price is atrocious and too expensive. The staff is good, and they're all very pleasant. I don't have any issues with them. The place appears to be adequate. The food is pureed, but my wife likes it. She cleans her plate every day, so I guess she likes it, but they need more exercise. It does not have what I consider an adequate exercise program. The neighborhood is quite upscale, and it's in a very upper class area.

September 11, 2014

My husband is in CareOne Harmony. Everything is going very well so far. I think the services are quite adequate. The food and the dining area are fine. I like the fact that they have residents in the different areas depending on their levels of need, care or ability. They say my husband is the highest functioning dementia patient they have there. His dementia is a result of a stroke. The only problem is the expense.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

Photos of CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

Services and Amenities of CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 03A004

About CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown

CareOne Harmony Village is a dedicated Memory Care Assisted Living Community, working exclusively with a dementia/Alzheimer's population. We are home to 68 residents ranging from early stage to advanced dementia.

A pioneering assisted living community for the memory impaired, CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown’s innovative memory care programs help residents maintain the highest possible quality of life, as well as optimal cognitive and physical functioning.

Our community features 4 unique resident neighborhoods for different stages of the dementia journey. Residents and their loved ones enjoy our beautiful home-like setting, spacious secure outdoor courtyards, local NJ farm fresh food, walking club, 24/7 nursing, experienced staff and monthly support group.

Map of CareOne Harmony Village at Moorestown