The Residence at Forsgate

Reviews of The Residence at Forsgate

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Forsgate

December 18, 2016

By JSKILL

My mother is living at The Chelsea and we love it. The staff is fantastic and responsive. My mother is adjusting and it makes life better for all of us. You have to remember that it takes time for them to adjust.

October 04, 2016

By Lilian168113

I visited The Chelsea at Forsgate with mom. They were very nice people, and they said that they would take her if I wanted respite care for 2 weeks. If I wanted to go away without mom, they would take her. The other places if you wanted to go away, you would have to put your mom in for a month, but they would take her for 2 weeks. I looked at the cost, and by the time I would be done with the care that she would need, it would run about $8,000 and that’s the way it would be with all of them. It was a very nice place, and I can’t say anything otherwise, but my mom now goes to adult day care during the day. I’m sure if she went there, she’d be very happy.

November 30, 2015

For the time being, I’m living at the Chelsea. I’m not staying there though; it’s just a temporary situation. I don’t like it because they’re always short-staffed, and they charge you for every single little thing. I had three occasions where I couldn’t breathe, and I rung for the aide, and there was no aide to come. I had to call 911 myself, so the care there is not what they claim it is for what they’re charging anyway. I wouldn’t put my mother in there. The rooms are very small; there are two people in a room, and it depends what you get for a roommate. They don’t match the people up the way they should. The activities are very limited. They fired the bus driver, so for a whole month they said they had no bus driver so they didn’t go anywhere. The dining room could be cleaner. They need to improve. It’s the management that I don’t like.

November 25, 2015

By Vincent8

My mother is in The Chelsea at Forsgate. She likes it. The staff is absolutely patient and caring. She has a little, clean room. The food is good, and they have recreational activities for people to do if they want to participate.

October 30, 2015

The one who toured me around The Chelsea at Forsgate was very helpful. The rooms were good, and this facility was my first choice for my uncle. I saw the dining area and their activity room. I liked that they had a lot more male residents than the other places. They did a lot of activities and board games. It was very clean. I have my boss' mother-in-law living here, and she has had no problems with them. It's well run.

July 28, 2015

By Caroline16

Everything at The Chelsea at Forsgate is very clean. The staff has been very helpful. My dad seems to be adjusting well to it. They have trips, movie nights, and bingo. The rooms are immaculate. The food is good.

September 01, 2014

By Mary94148950

The Chelsea is a very active community and very busy. They do have a ton of activities for the residents to get involved in. The activity director keeps them very much engaged in different things. The rooms were nice, but average.

Photos of The Residence at Forsgate

About The Residence at Forsgate

The Residence at Forsgate is a senior living provider in Monroe Township, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact The Residence at Forsgate for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Residence at Forsgate