Cranbury Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Cranbury Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cranbury Center

July 04, 2012

By Sylvia1

Residents are treated wiith care and compassion. The food is adequate. The facility is immaculate.and easily accesible to the families of the residents.

April 02, 2012

By kathys929

We found the nurse staff to be competent, caring and friendly. There were several aides that we found could have been more attentive and caring, and in need of more careful management. Also, our mother was due to come home on a Tuesday, and the Center was still giving her soft food two days before the discharge date. We had to prompt them several times before they switched her to more whole food. They should have been transitioning her earlier back to regular food.

February 28, 2012

By DN Luz

The community is well rounded with lots of activities, a few community rooms, and a bustling clientele. I did not like that the community rooms on the upper floor with the residents was dark and undecorated... like a bland lunchroom. I found the staff to be rather high strung... CNA's seemed overworked and sometimes less than caring. The meals available lacked solid nutrition.. often high carbohydrate and over boiled. The outpatient wing had a bit more thought out into it... I admit that the physical therapy area was well put together, and had a loving group of people dedicated to helping their patients. Rooms for residents was very hospital like and lacked color, decoration and warmth.

About Cranbury Center

Cranbury Center is a senior living provider in Monroe Township, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Cranbury Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cranbury Center