Park Place Monmouth Junction, NJ

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Low Income Affordable

2 Deerpark Dr, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Park Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Park Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Place

September 26, 2014

Genesis is the cleanest facility we’ve toured. They have good patient care, and my parents have been there for only a couple of weeks, but as of right now I am satisfied with what I’m seeing. They call us if something is wrong or some things need to be done to always keep us informed about things to do. The admission process was also good as opposed to the other one we saw. Here they offer family meetings to discuss the residents’ needs, which is a good thing.

Photos of Park Place

Services and Amenities of Park Place

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Park Place

Park Place is a senior living provider in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Low Income Affordable. Contact Park Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place