Park Place Monmouth Junction, NJ

Reviews of Park Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Place

August 02, 2016

By Disturbedfacility

A disaster of a nursing home if there ever was one. I had my mother there for two years until I could move her to a better facility. The staff speaks minimal English the doctors overly prescribe medicatipms. When I relocated her she went from 8 medications to 2. The food is inedible, and the rooms filthy. Clothing of my mother's was sent for laundering and never returned. We did receive other people's clothes despite the fact that my mother's name is on hers. I found items in her chest of drawers that belong to aides. I found food items in my mother's drawers that she is incapable placing there as she is wheelchair-bound.

April 01, 2015

By NursingXhomeX123

After spending almost a year visiting a friend at this facility i have to say i am horrified at what goes on in this place. With only a number of professional, friendly staff members i see what really goes on in this place. Staff talks about patients horriably throughout the halls. Alarms are constantly going off as staff just walks right past and ignores them. It seems like this place is really going down hill. I would recommend sending family or friends else where . This place is just all smoke and mirrors set out to steal your families hard earned cash.

September 26, 2014

Genesis is the cleanest facility we’ve toured. They have good patient care, and my parents have been there for only a couple of weeks, but as of right now I am satisfied with what I’m seeing. They call us if something is wrong or some things need to be done to always keep us informed about things to do. The admission process was also good as opposed to the other one we saw. Here they offer family meetings to discuss the residents’ needs, which is a good thing.

Photos of Park Place

About Park Place

Park Place is a senior living provider in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Park Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place