Atrium of Matawan

Reviews of Atrium of Matawan

Assisted Living Reviews for Atrium of Matawan

August 26, 2015

By Honest Lourdes

I want to express my gratefulness for the quality care and kindness received by mom, who recently passed away. Whenever I came to visit, she was clean, well taken care of and happy. I knew I left her in good hands so I had peace of mind.

Thank you for your review, we are sorry for your loss and our thoughts are with you and your family. We appreciate that you took the time to share about your mother’s positive experience at Atrium Senior Living of Matawan. It is our goal that each Atrium Health and Senior Living center and community provides care and services that enhance the lives of our residents and patients and support our unwavering dedication to leading the health care industry in supporting every stage of senior life.

November 28, 2012

By CherylR1

It is very nice and very helpful. I can't really say for sure if I have any complaints right now because my father has only been there for a month. They're doing the best they can given my father's condition.

Questions about Atrium of Matawan

What transportation services does Atrium of Matawan offer to assisted living residents?

We Drive to Doctor appointments for free within 15 miles.

Costs for Atrium of Matawan

Photos of Atrium of Matawan

Services and Amenities of Atrium of Matawan

• State Licenses: 55a006

About Atrium of Matawan

Pick your place: Atrium apartments are private or shared, modern but homey. Of course climate control, TVs, landline phones and many other amenities are included. Every inch is designed to be safe and convenient, but not obviously so: easy-to-navigate hallways, chairs at the right height, call buttons just in case.

We’ll cook: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are on the menu in our restaurant-style dining rooms. We cook and eat local (more brats in Wisconsin, more pasta in New Jersey, and produce plucked from our resident gardens).

We’ll clean: Housekeepers thoroughly clean and shine every apartment, and do each resident’s laundry.

Family ties, strengthened: If you’re family, you’re on the team. Families can hold birthday parties in our private dining rooms, go to yoga with Mom and stay in constant touch with Dad’s nurse. And for family members who happen to be animals, many communities are pet-friendly.

Community, involved: Neighbors of all ages mix and mingle with us at live performances, seminars, holiday parties and cook-offs.

A full calendar: Who’s coming to the outdoor exercise class, gardening club, chili cook-off, church service, current events class, shopping expedition, museum trip? Life here is quiet only when residents want it to be.

Choose your apartment. Bring a pet. Clear your social calendar, because you’ll be busy. While we’re an easy drive from the busiest parts of New Jersey and New York, Matawan is in a quiet, green, peaceful corner of Monmouth County. Our residents can settle in for a long, peaceful time, because we’re a real continuum of care community with senior living, post-acute care and transitional care all in the family.

Map of Atrium of Matawan