Atrium of Matawan

Atrium of Matawan (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atrium of Matawan

Assisted Living Reviews for Atrium of Matawan

October 30, 2015

My uncle is in Atrium Senior Living of Matawan for about a month and a half now. Our experience is OK. He is in a single room. They go out twice a week, and they got a pool table and things going on in the room upstairs. They have a new director that's trying to straighten the place out, and hopefully it will get better. The residents there have some type of dementia or handicap, but they are fine. However, they should have more help. They only have one aide on at nighttime on the whole floor, and there are too many residents for one aide.

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear that your uncle is having a positive experience. Since Atrium Health and Senior Living purchased Atrium Senior Living of Matawan, we have been working diligently to address concerns from both our residents and team members. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that all Atrium Health and Senior Living communities provide exceptional, compassionate care that enhances the lives of our residents. We appreciate your support and wish you good health.

August 26, 2015

By Honest Lourdes

I want to express my gratefulness for the quality care and kindness received by mom, who recently passed away. Whenever I came to visit, she was clean, well taken care of and happy. I knew I left her in good hands so I had peace of mind.

Thank you for your review, we are sorry for your loss and our thoughts are with you and your family. We appreciate that you took the time to share about your mother’s positive experience at Atrium Senior Living of Matawan. It is our goal that each Atrium Health and Senior Living center and community provides care and services that enhance the lives of our residents and patients and support our unwavering dedication to leading the health care industry in supporting every stage of senior life.

November 28, 2012

By CherylR1

It is very nice and very helpful. I can't really say for sure if I have any complaints right now because my father has only been there for a month. They're doing the best they can given my father's condition.

Questions about Atrium of Matawan

What programs or activities does Atrium of Matawan offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a large variety of activities such as painting, singing, crafting, games, pet therapy, aromatherapy, religious clubs and weekly outings on our bus.

What transportation services does Atrium of Matawan offer to assisted living residents?

We Drive to Doctor appointments for free within 15 miles.

What makes the chef or dining program at Atrium of Matawan exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We offer a restaurant-style dining service where residents choose their meal options from a menu. If there is nothing to their liking they can choose from our "Always Available" menu.

How does Atrium of Matawan keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

At Atrium we have a Resident Concierge program. Her job is to act as the liaison between family members and their loved ones. She spends a lot of her time with the residents as it is her responsibility they are well acclimated and happy!

How does Atrium of Matawan keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Our wellness director can always be contacted about any questions concerning a loved ones' health, if there were any issues someone will be in immediate contact with the family.

Costs for Atrium of Matawan

Photos of Atrium of Matawan

Services and Amenities of Atrium of Matawan

• State Licenses: 55a006

About Atrium of Matawan

Pick your place: Atrium apartments are private or shared, modern but homey. Of course climate control, TVs, landline phones and many other amenities are included. Every inch is designed to be safe and convenient, but not obviously so: easy-to-navigate hallways, chairs at the right height, call buttons just in case.

We’ll cook: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are on the menu in our restaurant-style dining rooms. We cook and eat local (more brats in Wisconsin, more pasta in New Jersey, and produce plucked from our resident gardens).

We’ll clean: Housekeepers thoroughly clean and shine every apartment, and do each resident’s laundry.

Family ties, strengthened: If you’re family, you’re on the team. Families can hold birthday parties in our private dining rooms, go to yoga with Mom and stay in constant touch with Dad’s nurse. And for family members who happen to be animals, many communities are pet-friendly.

Community, involved: Neighbors of all ages mix and mingle with us at live performances, seminars, holiday parties and cook-offs.

A full calendar: Who’s coming to the outdoor exercise class, gardening club, chili cook-off, church service, current events class, shopping expedition, museum trip? Life here is quiet only when residents want it to be.

Choose your apartment. Bring a pet. Clear your social calendar, because you’ll be busy. While we’re an easy drive from the busiest parts of New Jersey and New York, Matawan is in a quiet, green, peaceful corner of Monmouth County. Our residents can settle in for a long, peaceful time, because we’re a real continuum of care community with senior living, post-acute care and transitional care all in the family.

Map of Atrium of Matawan