Atria Stafford

Reviews of Atria Stafford

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Stafford

October 22, 2012

By Celine 1

Emeritus is attractive. He has a private bath and he has one room that holds a single bed, a small half-sized refrigerator and a microwave. He doesn't really need care. He's a residential person and there are nurses on there. They do an assessment periodically and they weigh him every month, and stuff like that. They have games, they go out on a bus and go out for lunch periodically, go to stores. They do a really nice job, but it's ridiculously expensive. I would say charge a fairer price for somebody with a very small space and no daily services.

July 30, 2012

By Kay4

We chose the facility for my sister for memory care. The staff was very caring and patient. They are focused on each resident's care. They keep their residents active and busy. The place have a safe environment for people who are in memory care. Emeritus is a very nice place

February 29, 2012

By Caregiver65599

This is a beautiful facility. It looked like old country house. My 93 year old Aunt really likes it here. She loves Ashley and Kim is very nice. But, It has been a horrific experience. She had moved a few times before. We came here because my husband and I work full time. My Aunt is in pretty good health but we felt it would be safer for her in a fully staff assisted living facility. My aunt was previously a night nurse. She is used to being up at night. Her first full night there, She wandered around the facility confused a bit. And she got lost. Now wonder, All of the doors are green! I asked, Why wouldn't you think to put something on her door to remind her which 'green door' is hers?! Barbara the night nurse was the nastiest thing! She offered no resources, creative ideas, solutions. She gave no options. Said only that they could not keep her. I was given an option to either pick her up or stay their full time. My Aunt cried saying, "Why can't I stay? I'll be good.." I was on the phone with practically everyone and their brother at that facility until 10pm...I work full time! Ultimately, 36 hours after moving her in I had to take my aunt to my home with me where I have a sunken living room and stairs. An environment where she could potentially fall and break a hip! It has been a series of issues with this property. My Aunt has fallen in the kitchen.. and even been SLAPPED by another resident. All of which require visits to the ER and cost us more money. The only thing that has kept me from not moving her out is that she is adjusting well and does not want to face the pain of moving again. Thankfully there is a new director. But, I still would not comfortably recommend this facility to family or friends

November 28, 2011

By martha2

My mother was staying there for a few months She had a very nice small apartment with a priv.ate bath and lots of companionship was satisfied with the meals and they made sure she got her medicine on time. the hospital was across the street when . We chose thisplace over many others we interviewed.

Costs for Atria Stafford

Photos of Atria Stafford

Services and Amenities of Atria Stafford

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Atria Stafford

Surrounded by trees on beautifully landscaped grounds, Atria Stafford is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

Located near Long Beach Island, this inviting residence offers a selection of studio and one-bedroom apartments, most with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a sunroom, movie theater, full-service salon and spa, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a patio, courtyard, gardens and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Stafford offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From yoga and painting classes to happy hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Stafford