Delaire Nursing & Conv Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Delaire Nursing & Conv Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Delaire Nursing & Conv Center

November 22, 2011

By Theresa M1212

Upon entering the facility, I was greeted warmly by the staff. Although there were a lot of things going on, I could tell the place was clean and the residents there were clean, dressed neatly and happy. I was directed to the Manager who would take me on the tour. He was busy but made time to take me around and explain the areas. The other staff were pleasant and helpful. I was given information upon leaving and a personal number to call for an assessment of my mom. If and when my mom needs more assistance than I can provide for her, this would be my first choice.

Services and Amenities of Delaire Nursing & Conv Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Delaire Nursing & Conv Center

Delaire Nursing & Conv Center is a senior living provider in Linden, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Delaire Nursing & Conv Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Delaire Nursing & Conv Center