Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville

Assisted Living Reviews for Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville

Nursing Home Reviews for Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville

July 09, 2018

By Carol

My mom was at at Morris Hall St. Joseph’s. It's been fine. The staff is really nice and the physical therapists were awesome. It's more of a hospital setting where they bring the food to the patients. It's a Catholic organization so they have mostly religious-based things and they also have arts and crafts. They have a chapel. My mom's room was a little more like a hospital room with two beds, which was the most uncomfortable thing I ever I sat on.

December 04, 2015

By Anonymous112190450

We’re waiting to get my husband into Morris Hall; they haven’t had a bed available for a month. Morris Hall has the reputation of being one of the best in the state. When we went for the walk-through, it was clean; there was no odor. There was no hustle and bustle in every hallway. The rooms are very up-to-date and clean. It was very serene and gave you the impression of a fine hotel.

About Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville

Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville offers a refreshing, contemporary approach to nursing home living, based on THE GREEN HOUSE® model developed by Dr. Bill Thomas.

Our approach embraces three core values: a meaningful life, empowered staff, and a real home. We focus on community, compassion and comfort for every individual, in an environment that provides outstanding physical and emotional support, and spiritual care.

Morris Hall Meadows residents live in actual homes offering more privacy and comfort than traditional nursing home settings. Each of the thoughtfully designed single-level homes has ten private bed-and-bath suites overlooking our beautifully landscaped grounds.

At the center of each home, and accessible to residents at all times, are a spacious hearth room with a fireplace facing a comfortable patio, a shared dining room and an open kitchen, as well as a spa area and library.

Our goal is for each Morris Hall Meadows resident to have a meaningful life with as much autonomy over his or her activities as they choose. Residents control their own daily routines and rhythms for waking, sleeping, meals, self-care and alone time. Each has direct involvement in his or her own care plan, and all residents enjoy formal and informal opportunities for engagement inside and outside of the home.

Map of Morris Hall Meadows at Lawrenceville