Bella Terra

Reviews of Bella Terra

Assisted Living Reviews for Bella Terra

May 03, 2017

By Ron686777

I loved Bella Terra. I would recommend them. Everything about it was nice and clean. They couldn’t care for my mom because she needed a higher level of care. The staff was extremely friendly and very inviting. The rooms and the grounds were very nice. They had a pool and good food.

December 27, 2016

By Matthew564150

I loved Bella Terra's cozy rooms and the setup of the facility. The dining area was beautiful, like a restaurant. They had arts and crafts and were making centerpieces. The staff was very friendly.

December 08, 2016

By Jeff G.

Bella Terra was very nice, and it has everything you want. The general consensus was that it was small. It wasn’t as open as some of the other ones. Some of them when you walk in were really almost open with an atrium, a foyer, 2-story, and kind of inviting that Bella Terra wasn’t. It was smaller, and I thought the hallways were tighter. When you have two people on walkers coming by, it was more cramped. When you walk in, there was a pool which I thought was a little out of the way. We went through the whole place, but it just didn’t make the cut, and it was too far away for us. It was a very nice place; it just didn’t fit our family.

November 21, 2016

By Sandy577878

Bella Terra was nice. It was just a little spread out with a lot of walking from place to place for my mom. The woman was very nice. She gave us lunch when we were there. Overall, it was nice and clean. They had senior trips, but my mother would not get involved in that. They would take her to her doctors' appointments if we wanted.

October 18, 2016

By Pam261318

I visited Bella Terra, and the place seemed OK. It’s a bigger place, and the people that needed more watching were upstairs; I was not too fond of that area. It did not seem as nice as downstairs.

September 29, 2016

By Judith827331

My friend is being placed in Bella Terra. The environment is clean, has no odor whatsoever, and it’s bright, airy, and friendly. The intake staff, the executive was most helpful. I got there late yesterday, and they’ve already showed her the room with another friend of mine, and they took me around to see it again. It was just a very pleasant experience. She has an apartment with a kitchenette. It’s up-to-date with a nice size living room that has place under an open area and a nice size bedroom. The bathroom not only has a shower, but the shower also has a seat already, so it’s very accommodating.

September 13, 2016

By Margie775815

Bella Terra was a new building, and it had a kitchenette in the room with a refrigerator and cupboards. The place was very nice, clean, and the people were wonderful. The room was really nice and of decent size with a lot of closet space and a big bathroom. It had a regular kitchen like a galley kitchen with no stove. The place was a little more secluded, and it was just a couple of years old.

April 23, 2016

By Debbie123597750

The apartments at Bella Terra were very nice. I liked that they had lot of activities and that the people were very friendly. They gave us some dessert, and my sister said it was very good. The apartments were very sunny, spacious, and nice. The person who assisted us was very nice. They had a wait room, a very nice swimming pool, heated pool, arts and crafts, sports room, and library.

December 30, 2015

By Dale23

I’ve moved my aunt to Bella Terra. It’s beautiful; it has all the amenities that any one could hope for. It’s like being on a cruise every day and she’s very happy. They were able to get her a 2-bedroom assisted living which was what she wanted. I have visited other places but finding a 2-bedroom was very limited because most assisted living places don’t have 2-bedroom units. This facility has converted some independent-living units to assisted living so that’s why they have 2-bedroom units. The staff has been very responsive. My aunt eats everything and finishes every meal. She’s delighted not to have to worry about what she’s making for any meal and there is always something that she enjoys. I have to say that I’m satisfied with their service. Any issue or problem that I’ve had has been neatly addressed.

September 14, 2015

Bella Terra was a very nice facility; the experience there was very good. They were very nice and very accommodating. They even gave me a cupcake to take home with me. I was impressed by that that they would extend themselves that far, and the cupcake was very tasty, too. The drawback for it was that it was an hour and 20 minutes from my house. Their rooms were a little bit bigger than the ones that I had seen and were very nice. The bedrooms and the living area were large enough. I didn’t care so much about the kitchen, but they did have a kitchen. They had an in-room washer and dryer. It was definitely a superior place.

March 10, 2015

Bella Terra was nice. They had a pool, which was lovely. I liked it. I remember there were different levels, and they were in different areas. In the dementia area, the people couldn't really use the pool unless someone was with them. I did like that they had a large area to walk around. It had a nice, warm feeling.

December 10, 2014

We also visited Bella Terra. We talked to family members and the people. We saw what they were eating. I talked to staff members as well. They were on top of things, and the people were happy. It was a nice place to be in an assisted living place. We looked at something where people in general were happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Bella Terra

March 06, 2018

By Rob

Bella Terra was a nice, older place. The kitchens and the bathrooms, including the countertops and appliances, were contractor grade. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They had a gym, physical therapy, a movie room, and a card room.

December 17, 2016

By Lorri L.

My visit with Bella Terra was very pleasant. The staff member was very accommodating who took us for a tour and showed us the facility. Everything was very neat and clean. The residents were very comfortable and made me feel comfortable. That showed me that they were very happy where they were. One resident allowed us into her apartment so I could see the facilities, and that was very nice. It was more of a studio with a living room, a bedroom, and a kitchen. There was enough room. They had a lot of different options of apartments, and that was a good advantage. They had a very nice indoor swimming pool. There were people in the lunch room and people watching TV in a little lounge. It was a pleasant atmosphere.

November 06, 2016

By Elizabeth387505

I like that Bella Terra is a community. The other places were homes that had rooms. This is the place that had apartments, which is what I was looking for. I told them that I wanted something that was independent living, and that is what they had. They had also assisted living and memory care, but the other places were just all assisted living. They have a pool, a rec room, some restaurants, some van services to different kinds of events, and a little self-contained city actually. They serve 2 meals a day -- breakfast and dinner. The staff members are friendly, forthcoming, informative, and courteous. They have doctors and nursing facilities in-house. If someone needs a physical therapy, medical care, or acute care, it is all right there on-location.

July 17, 2014

By sgboone

If I didn't already have established relationships and family in Monmouth County, I'd move here. It's a dream come true but too far away from family and friends. Still considering if I don't find a suitable senior facility while I can still make decisions.

June 30, 2014

Bella Terra has about four or five different room styles. Some of the rooms have two bedrooms and a kitchenette. The neighborhood was fine. It was located right on the road where I play golf. Food was very good. They have a pool and a gym. The staff was very helpful and informative.

January 27, 2014

By Beth13

We chose Belle Terra because it offered the most for my mother and it was what we are looking for at a somewhat affordable price. The apartments have different sizes. She is very comfortable in her apartment. It's a one bedroom, one and half bath with full kitchen. The staff is very nice. The food is good. It's working out well and I have nothing bad to say about them. They are all good. Mom participates in a lot of the things. They have card games, mahjong, bingo. They have entertainers, they have parties, happy hours twice a week, movies. They take them on bus trips, they take them to the supermarket, they take them to the bank. Mom is happy there. She has made friends. The place is also close to me so it's working out well.

May 31, 2013

By James31

Bella Terra is a very nice place. When we visited the place, the people were very attractive and we were greeted warmly. They serve us lunch and the food was okay, nothing special.

Memory Care Reviews for Bella Terra

Questions about Bella Terra

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Bella Terra. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our Assisted Living Residents are typically 85-95 years . They tend to be more active because our Assisted Living is connected to our Independent Living area. They can share some of the social programs such as concerts, and social clubs.

What programs or activities does Bella Terra offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a diverse activity calendar that many social programs , clubs and outings. Various professionals are invited to speak about health and lectures offered on an on-going basis that

What places are near Bella Terra or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Bella Terra is conveniently located within driving distance to The famous Jackson Outlets, Atlantic City and the Jersey Shore.

What transportation services does Bella Terra offer to assisted living residents?

We have 2 buses and a town car that transports our residents to shopping, doctor appointments and outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Bella Terra exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our meals are all Chef Prepared with seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables grown locally. Our Menu changes every day with a "Always Available" list. We offer up-scale choices that are overseen by a registered dietician

What safety features or security measures does Bella Terra offer to assisted living residents?

we have a nurse on site 24 hours a day.

Describe the neighborhood around Bella Terra. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are set back from a main road surrounded by woods with lovely outdoor areas. We are minutes from local Shopping and Restaurants

Is Bella Terra affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

We are not affiliated with any single hospital but are conveniently located close to Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus which has the James and Sharon Maida Geriatrics Institute

Costs for Bella Terra

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: Average 6:1
  • Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: New Jersey Assisted Living

About Bella Terra

Senior assisted living at Bella Terra offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Bella Terra, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Jackson has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Bella Terra, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Bella Terra offers independent living in Jackson for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Bella Terra will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week