Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

3325 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730
Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (732) 264-5800

Reviews of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

August 20, 2015

By Richard Butt

Regency Park has been a blessing for our family. My Mom, Margaret is getting better each day and we thank their entire staff of caregivers and therapists.

July 16, 2015

By Maura G.A.

I am so pleased with the care my cousin, Maureen, is receiving at Regency Park in Hazlet. Judah and the entire staff are so helpful and accommodating.

July 15, 2015

By Steve W.

The Staff at Regency Park is wonderful. They care. My Mother still has a ways to go and every step they are right there by her side helping.

June 25, 2015

Regency Park Nursing Center provides good care for my father-in-law. The rooms are adequate for the residents. I think the food and dining room are good enough for the residents. They also have activities everyday. They have bingo, poker, some entertainment, and physical therapies as well. My experience with them so far is better than average.

By Jim and Judy

My brother is a resident at Regency Park and we are very pleased with the care he is getting there. The nursing care is wonderful, the facility is well maintained, and everyone is extremely helpful and caring. We definitely made the right decision in selecting Regency Park for his needs and our peace of mind.

By Annette Casatelli

My mother is a resident at Regency Park, she has been for sometime. Having my mother here really gives me piece of mind, that's a lot said for me, because I would not tolerate anything but the best care. I have tried other agencies, none were up to my standard. I was lucky enough to be greeted by Juda Gutweiner, this was a very difficult time for me, He was very professional, and at the same time very understanding and compassionate. I feel blessed to have him and Regency Park still in my life. No one or nothing compare to him or this facility

June 23, 2015

By Louis10

My mom was admitted for rehab, and I'm very satisfied with the quality of care she is receiving. When I leave her at night, I feel very comfortable knowing she is safe and in good hands.

May 18, 2015

By Bill Graber

Regency has done a great job in caring for our loved one. The staff is highly professional and skilled. Judah is especially attentive.

May 11, 2015

By Claude C.

Aides, nurses and service are all terrific! It’s such a great place. I love it here!

May 05, 2015

By Kathleen Aquisto

My husband was depressed and everyone at Regency Park went out of their way to constantly cheer him up. He didn't just receive excellent therapy, but also tremendous compassion. For that I will always be grateful.

May 05, 2015

By Henrietta Turner1

Regency is the most clean place I've seen and they take good care of their patients. I've never seen a place like this. The patients get the best care.

April 23, 2015

By Ginny Maio

I just want to express my thanks to the entire staff of Regency in the care that was given to my mother. Management and I were constantly in communication dealing with her meds. Nursing staff was always pleasant and tended to my mother's needs on a daily basis. She has since passed on a few weeks ago.

Ginny, We thank you with all our hearts for your trust and for your kind words! Best,

April 20, 2015

By Larry Melore

I've been to 3 other places in the past 4 months. Regency Park is by far the best place I have ever been to and I am extremely happy with the care and therapy. The food is good too.

April 17, 2015

By H. Eamello

Excellent care for my mother.

April 08, 2015

By Dr. Edward Winer

The Regency Park Nursing and Rehabilitation facility, is a tenured pedigreed convalescence institute that provides services of comparable quality to its residents. To be more specific, substantive consideration and receptive sensitivity to the needs of the patients. An element of maturity and patience, are the many qualities which characterize the institutes approach to patients management and requirement. In retrospect, Regency Park is a very professional, mature and indulgent endowment.

November 04, 2014

By Caring101193150

The overall experience with Regency Park was good. The staff was good and friendly, and the food was good. It was a lovely environment they have. They have bingo, crafts, fish tanks, birds,and a nice sitting area. The nurses were friendly.

Photos of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Services and Amenities of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Fee Structure Extra: We Accept Medicaid

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Free Coffee And Nourishment Stations

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help Families With The Medicaid Application Process

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2019

• Licenses: CMS

About Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

RegencyParkNursing.com

A quiet and welcoming haven. That’s how many of our residents describe Regency Park. Perhaps it’s our picture-perfect location, the casually elegant lifestyle, or the sense of security and safety that Regency living inspires. Whatever the reasons, the feeling of warmth, caring and freedom is everywhere in this beautiful, home-like setting at the gateway to the Jersey shore.

Nestled in a shady grove of stately oak tress, the 170-bed Regency Park is designed for optimum comfort, safety and accessibility. Our interdisciplinary team of experienced caregivers and support staff is specially trained to meet the widely varying and changing needs of our residents and patients, including the elderly, those suffering from prolonged illnesses or disabilities, as well as those who need short-term rehabilitation. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to sub-acute care and assistance with basic requirements of everyday living.

Map of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center