Spring Village at Galloway Galloway, NJ

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Village at Galloway

Memory Care Reviews for Spring Village at Galloway

November 29, 2014

By Bob102310750

Spring Village at Galloway is a very friendly and interactive facility. They had a lot of onsite medical facilities. The staff is very informative and friendly as well. I would recommend this facility to others.

September 23, 2013

By Saundra1

My dad and his wife live in Spring Village. It is homey, everything is clean and it does not smell. All their furniture and carpets are new. Their room is spacious. It had a kitchen with sink, a microwave and a refrigerator. The staff is excellent. The call me when I needed to be called. The food is excellent and I like the idea that there is a menu and they can choose what they want. They have a craft room, a game room with a huge television and a nice library. I also like their location because it is near to where my dad and his wife lived before and their neighbors can visit them. I would recommend the facility to others.

March 21, 2013

By Brenda6

I went to Sunrise because my mother wanted a place that was closer to family. I didn't like it that much, but she was very thrilled because it was in her area and the family could visit with her and she could continue with her daily living or all her activities. The staff was friendly and although I came unannounced, it didn't seem to be a problem and they put up a tour for me right away. The rooms were of different sizes and according to your income or how much you wanted to spend. They have on site recreations, day trips, and other different activities. They offered to go to her home, pick her up, and let her spend a day or a weekend there just to get acclimated to the place. I liked that about them. The one thing that stood out to me when I visited that day was their on site nurse who was there 8 to 10 hours a day. She's there if the residents have any medical concern and she dispenses the medication or some other things that they need. Also, I have a sister who lives in the area and it's very important for my mother that she could pick her up and bring her to church which she is very involved in.

July 01, 2012

By CAROL7

Other

IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE FOR THERE LOVED ONES. THIS IS THE PLACE VERY CARING RESPONSIBILE CARE GIVERS. HOMELY ENVIROMENT.

May 31, 2011

By JudParis

Visited this facility

A simple view from the street will give you a good idea of what you can expect from Sunrise of Galloway Assisted Living Center. From the exterior, the building is a well-maintained Victorian appearing complex with soft welcoming tones and white accents. It is surrounded by manicured lawns and has beautiful, well maintained landscaping. It is very convenient to the Garden State Parkway and the Atlantic City Expressway and has and plenty of parking. The managers are constantly updating and renovating the compound. Employees and staff are friendly and thoughtful. The food is quite good and for general assisted living, it fits the bill.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Costs for Spring Village at Galloway

Photos of Spring Village at Galloway

Services and Amenities of Spring Village at Galloway

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 01A004

About Spring Village at Galloway

Our Assisted Living Community is a beautiful and spacious 66 bed community housing up to 78 residents. With 5 living rooms, a library, game room, tea room, and many more amenities, our residents have endless options for relaxation and entertainment. Each neighborhood has an assigned Caregiver who gets to know the residents on a personal level. We pride ourselves on choice at Spring Village.

• Fully Furnished Rooms
  • Fox Therapy Rehabilitation Room
  • Walking Paths Around the Community
  • Bistro with Fresh Fruits, Coffee, and Water
  • Respite Stay

Our Memory Care Community is a specially designed, 44 bed community housing up to 52 residents. All of our staff is properly trained on how to care for those experiencing mild memory loss to the advanced stages of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. Each individual resident has a care plan that is tailored to their specific needs.

• Fully Furnished Rooms
  • 2 Separate Units housing up to 26 Residents
  • 2 Dining Rooms
  • Beautiful, enclosed Court Yards
  • Respite Stay

Our mission is to foster independence, privacy, choice, individuality, and dignity. We believe in “Aging in Place”, offering various levels of care to meet the needs of our residents.

Map of Spring Village at Galloway