Spring Village at Galloway Galloway, NJ

Reviews of Spring Village at Galloway

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Village at Galloway

March 06, 2021

By Barbara

My sister moved into Spring Village at Galloway last week. It's a two-story building, and it looks pleasant. Her room is on the second floor. It didn't have furniture, but it is a good, small, and efficient room. She has said everyone there has been really nice to her, so she is settling in. From the outside, it looks like the building and grounds are well kept, and there are only sixteen people in each dining area. Because of COVID, activities are limited, but hopefully there will be more interactive movies and movement exercises and that kind of thing. My sister is on quarantine, so she can't leave her room. Nevertheless, it looks like they have a garden, a sidewalk, places to sit, and a van to take people out on trips and such, so it has been good, and they have been very accommodating, too. She said the food is good. However, compared to other places, we are in a pricey area.

Hi Barbara, Thank you for the kind words. We are very proud of the work we do here and will continue to be the best of the best! Each and every day, our team strives to keep our residents safe, happy and healthy. COVID has chnged our lives but it has also made us stronger! Things are opening up much more and the activities are back to a new normal. It brings us great pleasure to see the smiles on the faces of the residnets of Spring Village.

Memory Care Reviews for Spring Village at Galloway

October 27, 2015

My mother is currently in Spring Village at Galloway. They keep her clean, and they try their hardest, which is not an easy thing to deal with. As far as the care of my mom, the cleanliness, and the hygiene, I'm very happy with that. The rooms are decent. They have many activities; unfortunately, not everybody can participate in them. It's a memory-care unit where she is at. The front is assisted living, and they have a separate building that's memory care, which is all one floor. If I want to take my mom outside or if noise is bothering her, it's easy for me to bring her to another room or area that is quieter. It's a little more flexible that way, and that's important when you're dealing with Alzheimer's. They just need more staff.

June 28, 2015

Spring Village was really nice for what it was. The facility itself was clean, and they tried to work with me as much as they could because my sister-in-law was difficult. They had a very nice dining area with tablecloths. The few times I was there at lunch, the food didn’t look too bad. The rooms, the outside area, the grounds, and the people there were nice. I saw some things going on with the residents.

November 29, 2014

By Bob102310750

Spring Village at Galloway is a very friendly and interactive facility. They had a lot of onsite medical facilities. The staff is very informative and friendly as well. I would recommend this facility to others.

September 23, 2013

By Saundra1

My dad and his wife live in Spring Village. It is homey, everything is clean and it does not smell. All their furniture and carpets are new. Their room is spacious. It had a kitchen with sink, a microwave and a refrigerator. The staff is excellent. The call me when I needed to be called. The food is excellent and I like the idea that there is a menu and they can choose what they want. They have a craft room, a game room with a huge television and a nice library. I also like their location because it is near to where my dad and his wife lived before and their neighbors can visit them. I would recommend the facility to others.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Spring Village at Galloway

Photos of Spring Village at Galloway

Services and Amenities of Spring Village at Galloway

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 01A004

About Spring Village at Galloway

Our Assisted Living Community is a beautiful and spacious 66 bed community housing up to 78 residents. With 5 living rooms, a library, game room, tea room, and many more amenities, our residents have endless options for relaxation and entertainment. Each neighborhood has an assigned Caregiver who gets to know the residents on a personal level. We pride ourselves on choice at Spring Village.

• Fully Furnished Rooms
  • Fox Therapy Rehabilitation Room
  • Walking Paths Around the Community
  • Bistro with Fresh Fruits, Coffee, and Water
  • Respite Stay

Our Memory Care Community is a specially designed, 44 bed community housing up to 52 residents. All of our staff is properly trained on how to care for those experiencing mild memory loss to the advanced stages of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. Each individual resident has a care plan that is tailored to their specific needs.

• Fully Furnished Rooms
  • 2 Separate Units housing up to 26 Residents
  • 2 Dining Rooms
  • Beautiful, enclosed Court Yards
  • Respite Stay

Our mission is to foster independence, privacy, choice, individuality, and dignity. We believe in “Aging in Place”, offering various levels of care to meet the needs of our residents.

Map of Spring Village at Galloway