Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

Reviews of Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

October 29, 2016

By MBSJ

THE CARE IN THE FACILITY IS EXCELLENT.THE STAFF IS VERY CARING AND ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE MY STAY AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE.THERAPY IS EXTRAORDINARY AND ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FAMILY OWNED FACILTY FOR ITS WARMTH AND PROFESSIONALISM.

July 15, 2015

By joe.stofik

majority of staff is upbeat and helpful; but a few on staff were nasty about helping resident with bathroom needs; food is terrible; group showers to residents are continuously ice cold; doctor on staff is horrible- no communication with family on meds., med. changes, etc.

June 29, 2012

By Wild Rose

My experience at this facility really depends on which staff members happen to be working. Usually, I find my grandmother well taken care off. I especially think the managing staff is wonderful, and the receptionist is always friendly as well. For the most part, I think the staff here takes good care of the patients. If I press the help button for my grandmother, usually it takes only a few minutes for a nurse or staff member to come over. Most of nurses and aides are upbeat and understanding, and help make an otherwise depressing place feel friendlier. I think they also do a good job of providing activities for the residents, like manicures, old movie, and board games. Sadly, my grandmother does not speak English and tends to get very bored and lonely. Still, I think the staff at Wedgewood Gardens will go out of its way to make her as happy as possible.

Services and Amenities of Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

About Wedgwood Gardens Care Center

Wedgwood Gardens Care Center is a senior living provider in Freehold, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wedgwood Gardens Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wedgwood Gardens Care Center