Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Reviews of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

May 01, 2015

By Roger26

The staff, nurses, doctors, and aides were very helpful, very polite, and very professional. This is the one I chose. It is a small community as opposed to a larger assisted living establishments. I think, you get more attention from the aides and so forth because of the limited population in a smaller complex. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in a smaller type of place.

December 11, 2014

It had an A and a B unit. There were 24 people in each unit, and the two buildings didn't connect to one another, so when you have an activity in the winter, I don't know how you can go from one building to the other building because there was no shelter connection between the buildings. If you are in a wheelchair or something, how do you get to the other building? There was building one and building two, but how do they get everybody between the buildings? It may not be that bad in the summer, but in the winter, you are not going to leave that building. I talked to one guy, and when he told me that their level of care does not include daily bathing, I said forget it. If I had to pay extra, I didn't even want to go any further.

March 28, 2014

My dad is at this community. We chose this for him because of the homey atmosphere and the fact that it was really small. There are only 25 residents per building, and that was a big selling point. Food has been awesome. I don't have one complaint about it. The best thing about this community is the service. So far it has been great.

December 22, 2013

By Peaceful 1

A decent facility that really watches over the residents. The place feels like a home setting and most of the staff cares.

September 15, 2013

By June_60

We visited for my uncle. It was a clean facility. Nothing negative stood out during our visit. Everyone was polite and courteous. There were residents in one of the rooms that were doing some sort of arts and crafts. However, it was one of those facilities that could not offer a private room with a view that my uncle wanted.

June 28, 2012

By DMEdoll

I have visited this facility twice. There are two buildings with 24 rooms in each building. I visited another larger facility but my sister and I prefer the smaller more home like setting for our mother who would be overwhelmed in the larger multi-floor activity driven facility. The staff were especially nice and encouraging when we took our Mother there for a Mother's Day Brunch. The facility is clean with comfortable common areas. The rooms have microwave, sink, dorm frig. The rooms will accomodate a twin bed, rocker or recliner, and a small dinette. They will furnish or you can bring your own furniture.

Costs for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Photos of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Services and Amenities of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

About Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

At Fox Trail Senior Living, we provide comfortable, quality accommodations in a secure environment so that each person feels what everyone has a right to feel — "At Home". Fox Trail Senior Living communities are committed to delivering quality accommodations, assistance and care to our residents. Our reputation for excellence and quality is supported by strong values and an experienced staff. Recruited with our independent seniors in mind, our team members and memory care professionals are devoted to providing well-rounded care with skill, compassion and dignity.

Starting your senior living journey can seem overwhelming. That's why Fox Trail Senior Living is here to help. Our experienced staff will listen to your needs to better understand the lifestyle you want. By working with residents and their families, we personalize the solution that best fits each individual's specific needs for senior care and assistance. We partner with you and your family to develop a framework to support your physical and emotional well being. Fox Trail Senior Living activities encourages socialization while providing personal assistance when needed.

At Fox Trail, we deliver quality accommodations, assistance and care to residents in our assisted living communities in Virginia and New Jersey. Our reputation for excellence and quality is supported by strong values and an experienced staff. Recruited with independent seniors in mind, our team members are devoted to providing well-rounded care with skill, compassion and dignity.

We offer private or companion suites with your choice of floor plans to best meet your needs. Rooms are equipped with: Private bathroom, including walk-in showers with safety bars, Integrated smoke detector, fire alarm and sprinkler system, Cable TV ready, Wireless internet Suite management, Utilities, including individual climate control.

Our approach is unique to Fox Trail Senior Living and our care professionals are trained to assist residents privately with their personal needs.

Map of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford