Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

1674 Delsea Drive, Deptford, NJ 08096
Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford (844) 493-0676
PROMOTION! 14 days

Move in special - Half Off our Community Fee • Half Off your 2nd, 4th, and 6th month rent!

Reviews of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

July 20, 2015

There were two houses, I & II, and my cousin was in II. It's very nice and clean with a nice bathroom, a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a kitchenette. It was by the woods -- she wanted a place that was homey, and it was. There were 22 rooms or apartments in the house. It had two dining rooms, so you'd go out of your apartment and then you would sit at a very nice table that was always dressed properly, and there were four to a table. When you entered, it was very homey. It had a fireplace and a piano. The staff was very kind and very helpful. I could call anytime to check on her, and they called me with wellness checks and told me how she was doing. At nighttime, they were very attentive to her needs because then she couldn't get out of bed. The only bad thing was the food was not good -- nice chef, but not a good cook.

May 01, 2015

By Roger26

The staff, nurses, doctors, and aides were very helpful, very polite, and very professional. This is the one I chose. It is a small community as opposed to a larger assisted living establishments. I think, you get more attention from the aides and so forth because of the limited population in a smaller complex. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in a smaller type of place.

March 28, 2014

My dad is at this community. We chose this for him because of the homey atmosphere and the fact that it was really small. There are only 25 residents per building, and that was a big selling point. Food has been awesome. I don't have one complaint about it. The best thing about this community is the service. So far it has been great.

December 22, 2013

By Peaceful 1

A decent facility that really watches over the residents. The place feels like a home setting and most of the staff cares.

September 15, 2013

By June_60

We visited for my uncle. It was a clean facility. Nothing negative stood out during our visit. Everyone was polite and courteous. There were residents in one of the rooms that were doing some sort of arts and crafts. However, it was one of those facilities that could not offer a private room with a view that my uncle wanted.

June 28, 2012

By DMEdoll

I have visited this facility twice. There are two buildings with 24 rooms in each building. I visited another larger facility but my sister and I prefer the smaller more home like setting for our mother who would be overwhelmed in the larger multi-floor activity driven facility. The staff were especially nice and encouraging when we took our Mother there for a Mother's Day Brunch. The facility is clean with comfortable common areas. The rooms have microwave, sink, dorm frig. The rooms will accomodate a twin bed, rocker or recliner, and a small dinette. They will furnish or you can bring your own furniture.

Costs for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

• Check

• State Licenses: 35a000

About Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford

foxtrailseniorliving.com

We love our community because it’s unique. Everyone has their own special blend of quirks, hobbies, and individual life stories. It’s a delight to learn about each person’s interests and provide a personalized experience for our residents.

We’ve designed a safe and beautiful environment where our community members can thrive together and thoroughly enjoy a life filled with exciting daily activities.

Our skilled and compassionate team works closely with our residents living with Parkinson’s Disease, dementia, or Alzheimer’s, by creating a supportive and reliable environment to help promote comfort and well-being.

Map of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford