Cranford Rehab & Nursing

Reviews of Cranford Rehab & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Cranford Rehab & Nursing

September 18, 2012

By edbeissel

I have been coming to Cranford Health for many years. First through my wife Doris's illness and now as a volunteer. Cranford Health's staff is like an extended family to me. From the Receptionist to the Nursing staff, the Social worker and the the Maintenance Director, everyone greets you with a smile and a kind word. The dedication to care and the beautiful surroundings make it a warm and comfortable place to be.

September 14, 2011

By Jake flan

When I came to this Nursing home I noticed an extremely strong smell of old people smell haha. It really added that nursing home feel which in my case I was completly fine with. The whole layout of the facility was allright. I really wished I could have had the chance to visit my friend in the nursing home but I was not allowed because of health reasons. So I was not able to see how the rooms looked but I imagine it was pretty nice. All though the smell was a little distracting at times and I did feel Nausea from the smell I was still able to function fine with all those old people around me. There was good parking so that was not a problem for sure. This whole facility is what I would say a 4 star Nursing Home. I can not wait to come back to see my friend again!

March 09, 2008

By Patricia-2

My loved one stayed here

I personally think your facility can use more staff that truly cares for the patient and not just their paycheck. My niece had a altercation with one of the staff members, where the staff member actually grabbed my nieces arm and shove her. The staff memb

Services and Amenities of Cranford Rehab & Nursing

About Cranford Rehab & Nursing

Cranford Rehab & Nursing is a senior living provider in Cranford, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cranford Rehab & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cranford Rehab & Nursing