Symphony at Cherry Hill

Reviews of Symphony at Cherry Hill

Memory Care Reviews for Symphony at Cherry Hill

April 08, 2019

By Cindy

My tour with Symphony at Cherry Hill was very nice, it's brand-new, beautiful, and the facilities were similar to the other places. They had a beauty parlor, physical therapy room, and the doctors are in the same room. It was a little bit farther from my house, and it has a big dining room, so it was a long distance to walk, and it was a little overwhelming.The staff was very nice, they gave me a full tour, and answered all my questions. It's fairly new, and they didn't have a lot of people there yet.

Good afternoon Cindy, thank you for taking for writing this review and rating Symphony at Cherry Hill five-stars. We are glad to hear that your tour went well. The idea of a Senior Living community can be a little overwhelming, but we are always available to answer any question you may have! You can reach us on our Facebook page, phone, or in-person. Thank you again, Cindy, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

April 08, 2019

By James

Symphony at Cherry Hill was new and nice. The staff was excellent and the rooms were large. They have activities and big TV screens. I was surprised that the only thing they supply is care, food, and toilet paper. You have to provide your own shampoo, soap, and towels. Some residents were playing cards, coloring, singing, and dancing when I visited. I asked about putting a TV in the resident's rooms and they said they would rather have the residents out with the public. They take them to Wal-Mart and on excursions.

Good afternoon James, I hope your day is going well. My name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). Thank you for rating Symphony at Cherry Hill five-stars. We appreciate the positive words about our staff, activities, and outings. Most Assisted Living communities do not supply personal hygiene (shampoo, soap, etc.) items. There have been numerous studies about the positive impacts of residents spending time with each other. This is why we always suggest that residents spend time out of their rooms. Residents can, of course, have TVs in their rooms, but we do want residents to leave their room and participate in the daily activities we provide. If you have any questions or wish to provide additional details about your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can reach us on Facebook, phone call, or in person. Thank you again, James, and have a great rest of your day.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Pending

About Symphony at Cherry Hill

Opening September 2018

Symphony at Cherry Hill is a Memory Support Assisted Living Community specializing in Dementia and Alzheimer's.

Symphony at Cherry Hill will combine luxurious yet comfortable accommodation with a holistic approach to wellness. Our focus will be centered around each individual resident. We strive to ensure that each resident and family member can make the most of each and every moment. We understand for each person this is different and our programming will reflect our residents individuality.

We have spacious apartments and beautifully landscaped grounds and a residents garden.. See a movie in the theater, participate in our social and recreational programs or visit the ice cream parlor, art studio and hair and nail boutique on our very own Main Street. At Symphony At Cherry Hill, we provide scheduled transportation services to take residents to nearby medical appointments, shopping, religious services, and much more.

Map of Symphony at Cherry Hill