Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

Reviews of Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

November 20, 2013

By Irene11

What impressed me with Cadbury was that it did not feel like an institution. It felt like a hotel. It was an old lodge, but it was nice. The gentleman who assisted us was extremely helpful. The rooms were large especially the kitchen. I had many things that interest me. It was also close to a mall and my son's house where I lived now. We also had doctors not too far from them.

March 29, 2013

My mother had her rehabilitation in Cadbury at Cherry Hill, and eventually moved to the facility. The residents received a good quality of care from the staff. They helped my mother bathe and dress since she had difficulty with her eyesight. There were different activities in the facility as well. I observed there were several dining areas, the residents chose the one that was convenient for them.

November 07, 2012

By Vickey3

Went with my family to visit my In-laws. Initially we had a completely different opinion about retirement home. We were expecting the place to be gloomy and unlively. But to our surprise when we went there, this place was lively and active. I saw how all the people were enjoying their retired lives and living their lives to the fullest. They live like a family here and the best part is there is no pollution or disturbance. The atmosphere is serene , calm and beautiful.They have professional and skilled staff to take care of your loved ones and they encourage your loved ones to get involved in various activities like gardening or any activity they like. They have medical professionals to take care of residents health and the rooms are also fully furnished . You can find all the amenities that you need to live a comfortable life. Really a wonderful place.

August 28, 2012

By George5

This place is like a heaven for people with special needs and for senior people as well.They have a full-service assisted living & independent senior apartment community with the best in quality, convenience and staff.They have 24Hrs nursing services , Medication Administration and also provides assistance with bathing/whirlpool and dressing. They have separate apartments for all the people requiring assistance with clean air and ventilation.Overall this place looks like a resort of some kind instead of a special facility. I think they take good care of all their people.

Independent Living Reviews for Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

Services and Amenities of Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

• Fee Structure Extra: $3000 Community Fee

• State Licenses: Pending

About Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

At Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill we offer bright and airy apartment homes with a variety of spacious floor plans that await your selection.

Services and amenities included with your monthly fee:

• Full kitchen
  • Large closets with ample storage
  • Large windows
  • Walk-In shower
  • Fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
  • Individual climate controls
  • Maintenance of apartment and appliances
  • Window coverings and carpeting
  • Emergency call system
  • Hot breakfast buffet daily
  • Dinner served in the dining room daily
  • Bi-Weekly housekeeping
  • Complimentary personal laundry facilities
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Social, recreational and spiritual programs
  • Fitness and wellness programs
  • Wireless Internet
  • Monthly wellness check
  • All utilities, except telephone and cable
  • All maintenance of grounds and common areas
  • Priority admission to Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Care
  • Secured residential entrance
  • Outdoor patio and gazebo
  • Garages available for additional monthly fee

We take pride in our resident/patient-centered philosophy and approach to customer service and care. Whether it is independent living, assisted living, respite care, short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to promoting independence and quality of life for all our residents.

Map of Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill