Waterview Center

Reviews of Waterview Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Waterview Center

February 23, 2012

By dadook

I visited this facility often to see a relative. The staff was pleasant and inside was set up nicely. I do however feel like they have a lack of communication between staff and resident care managers. I had an assigned list of permitted guests to be allowed to visit my relative and one day i visited and was advised another relative who was not on the listed was permitted to take my resident in care from the facility without providing a destination. I found that if they had better communication methods that this incident would not occur, my resident in care is not in the best of health and does not remember things often and could have been in danger with the person they allowed to sign him out of the facility. Sometimes friendliness isn't all that matters. Attention to detail and communication would be important and most certainly in their best interest to uptrain all staff in paying attention to what is on file and requests that are made in writing by the primary care agent for the members who reside at the facility. I had to remove my relative from the facility in fear that the unlisted person would visit and use my relative for personal gain.

Photos of Waterview Center

Services and Amenities of Waterview Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Waterview Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Waterview Center