Arbor Glen Center

Reviews of Arbor Glen Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbor Glen Center

July 21, 2016

By Majeeda

On October 4, 2015 my husband was found unresponsive by the second shift nurse while doing her rounds. My husband did not receive the proper care immediately the nurse had to call the doctor beforehand in order to get permission, on what to do regarding critical state. The nurse then proceeded to administer diabetic medication to my husband because his blood sugar had gone to a level of 34 anything past 70 is dangerous for a diabetic. Once the nurse provided the medication to my husband his blood sugar had went up to only 43. In the meantime my husband was still unresponsive-in addition my husband had a stroke at the same time. Once again the nurse did not get the proper assistance for him; my husband was on life support as of today he has never fully recovered from his ordeal. My husband is currently in a mild vegetative state, had my husband received the proper care immediately he would have fully recovered. Shame on this facility for their neglect of my husband, if anyone is thinking about sending their love ones to this facility Do Not Send Them Their Run and Keep Running as Quickly as You Can!! Just because a facility looks nice on the outside doesn’t mean they are providing quality care for our loves ones.

February 28, 2014

The first nursing home my mom was in was at Arbor Glen Center and it was horrible. The facility was kind of dark. Their room was small, but it was clean. The food was not good and that was also our problem because mom was not eating well. My mom ended up getting very dehydrated there because she wasn’t eating or drinking. She ended up getting to the hospital with an infection. I felt like no one was doing anything for her there. I just kept seeing her sicker and sicker every day. It was really a horrible experience for us. They do have activities like bingo. They also had a man who came in and sang. They have a very nice activity director.

July 11, 2012

By a123

The place is clean. The lobby is very clean and the staff there is nice. the elevators could use some cleaning. The rooms are very clean. The nursing staff is friendly. The bathrooms are clean. I had a party in one of their rooms for a resident and it was a very cordial atmosphere. Parking facilities are great with a lot of spaces. My friend likes it there and says that she is being treated very well there by the staff of the facility. I would recommend this place to elderly people contemplating a nursing home.

May 29, 2012

By c0d3r

My uncle is autistic and has been placed here. The facility itself is very clean and organized. The staff was hit-or-miss, either extremely accommodating or too busy to answer questions. The quality of care, however, in my view is absolutely excellent. My uncle was previously in another facility and did not get nearly as good care. They've helped him a lot just by providing basics that other facilities have missed from the start. They have a lot of activities, a big community area and the other residents were very friendly and welcoming. All of his tests and labs are handled on-site, this facility has a ton of specialized medical departments. This is a huge plus because in the past he would have to be taken to the hospital to perform simple test. All in all it has been a good experience for my Uncle so far and I see no reason why it will not continue to be this way.

Services and Amenities of Arbor Glen Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Arbor Glen Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Arbor Glen Center